Thursday, May 22, 2008

mohop shoes

mohop shoes

ok this is possibly the most amazing sandal EVER!

So every wish you had one pair of sandals that matched every single outfit? A sandal that can be casual and high fashion? A sandal you can wear as a bridesmaid or as a party girl? A sandal that shows off your creativity?

Well I can't believe my (and now your) luck!

"Mohop sandals are environmentally friendly, comfortable, and best of all, allow nearly infinite design options with just one pair of wooden soles. Simply lace any ribbon through our patent-pending elastic loops to create your own one-of-a-kind, custom-fit pair!" - www.mohop.com


5 comments:

Fashion Ivy said...

hey thanks for visiting my blog. would u like to link?

Ashley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

hi there people. I'm honestly into shoes and I had been looking for the sake of that singular make. The prices for the shoes were around 210 bucks on every site. But for all I bring about this locate selling them for the benefit of half price. I really love these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely buy those. what can you tell me about these?

Anonymous said...

good day everyone. I'm actually into shoes and I had been looking allowing for regarding that particular make. The prices seeking the boots were all over 210 bucks everwhere. But for all I found this locate selling them someone is concerned half price. I absolutely want these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will definetly buy these. what can you tell me about these?

Anonymous said...

good day fellas. I'm honestly into shoes and I was searching for the sake of that particular model. The prices as regards the boots are about 220 pounds everwhere. But finally I found this locate selling them for half price. I exceptionally want those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly purchase them. what is your opinion?