Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Olivia Isabella Jewelry Giveaway! CLOSED

Vivienne Necklace


When I was a kid, I loved rummaging through my mother's room. She had lots of great stuff that was one-of-a-kind.

Heather used to do the same thing when she was a kid, except with her grand-mother's stuff... all her old jewelry, clothes, hair combs, etc. Heather found vintage items inspiring!

But rather than re-create those items, Heather decided to add a modern twist. It was that modern twist that got me looking through her shop, Olivia and Isabella Jewelry Boutique, and falling in love with everything... especially this Vivienne necklace.

Heather comes from an artistic family and has always loved crafting, but it was only a year ago that she started making jewelry. She was bed-ridden for a month due to illness and one of her friends brought over some "jewelry making" materials with her to entertain Heather. After that, she was hooked.

Heather loves so many different things and so many different materials and that shows in her jewelry. It's a good thing. People need variety! She loves to use a lot of color in all of her jewelry, and everything is very feminine.

Want to feel like you've got a piece of your mom's jewelry or your grand-mother's?

Heather has generously offered to give one of you any item in her shop up to $20

To Enter:

Visit Olivia and Isabella Jewelry Boutique and comment with your favorite item. Be sure to leave a contact email in the comment or it won't count!

If you can't wait to win, you can get 10% off Heather's shop just by messaging her that you found her shop through Roxy Shops Blog!

And as if it can't get any better, there is currently a SALE going on with many items going as buy one get one HALF-OFF!!

Contest will end January 28, 2010
Contest is open to international entries

BE SURE TO ENTER MY OTHER GIVEAWAYS LISTED IN THE TOP RIGHT!

DISCLAIMER: Heather did NOT pay me to do this review. I want you all to know that *I* often approach artists and designers for reviews and giveaways when I find their products online. *I* ask their permission to review their products. If otherwise, I will always let you know. Once winner has confirmed, I send winner's info to the sponsor. I am not responsible for delivery of prize thereafter

137 comments:

Jenn Milt Art said...

I like the Paisley Pendant

jrerwin6 at gmail dot com

Julia said...

Midnight in Paris Collection, Emmanuelle is my favourite!!

Chantele Cross-Jones said...

Love the midnight in paris necklace, such beautiful colours

daisydayz25 at googlemail dot com

Ashley said...

I love the Paris Christiane necklace. It's absolutely gorgeous.

ashley_c_014 at hotmail dot com

Rachel C said...

LOVE the Jessica necklace!
rach62803@yahoo.com

Lily said...

I love the Sweet Dreams necklace!
Lilyhoot@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Beautiful giveaway fingers crossed I
love the take flight earrings. Thanks Marian

mtzeenla@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

midnight in Paris is my pick, I like the black rose earrings too.
earthdancedaph@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

I love the "Taking Flight Earrings"...absolutly beautiful!!!!

Contact: a.spigno@hotmail.it

Bunny B said...

I'm torn between the Midnight in Paris Collection, Emmanuelle and BOGO Half Off Sale Paris Collection, Adele!
bunnybx at gmail . com

EVA SB said...

I love the ginger necklace

eva.s.black[@]gmail[.]com

swtdreamer said...

Love the midnight in paris necklace!!!!

swtdreamer16 @gmail.com

Unknown said...

Love the Chrissy Pendant!

aliciamnieto at yahoo dot com

Aik said...

I like the Madeline Necklace.

aikychien at yahoo dot com

jasmine said...

the midnight in paris, emmanuelle collection is my fave!

Lilly said...

What a great shop!
I love The Fantasy Necklace. Cute!
Thanks.
eli_green22 at yahoo dot com dot br

Casandra said...

I love both the The Fantasy Necklace BOGO and the Midnight in Paris Collection, Emmanuelle necklace.

dikatzen at yahoo dot fr

Anonymous said...

I like:
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=37049835

ale84.vercelli@hotmail.it

Lisa @ Two Bears Farm said...

I love the fantasy necklace!

Unknown said...

wow! amazing work! i love the Madeline Necklace!!! swapper13 at hotmail

Rose said...

I love everything!
But, since I have to choose, I pick Rosalie. There's something so sweet and cute about it.

rosetheninja@gmail.com

Unknown said...

Loving the Adele Necklace! Great colors! thanks for the opportunity!

meredith(dot)targarona(at)gmail(dot)com

crystal said...

I love Black Roses so i fell for the Midnight in Paris Collection, Susanne necklace right away!!
cyclona66(at)aol(dot)com

Anonymous said...

My favorite is the Paris Collection, Christiane. Love the colors!

jellen814 at live dot com

Amber said...

I love the English Garden Bracelet!
Thank you for the giveaway :)
hurdler4eva(at)gmail(dot)com

~ Cee ~ said...

It's very similar, but I really love the Midnight in Paris Collection, Emmanuelle necklace. Gorgeous! Thank you for this giveaway :)
ceevegnashville [at] gmail [dot] com

Sharp4sure said...

I love the Midnight in Paris Collection, Susanne

beautiful!!

deanne@sharpstarps.com

Angie said...

My favorite is THE ROMANCE necklace! So pretty and vintage feeling! I hope I win!!

Thanks
Angie
rennieangie@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

I love the Sparrows Sweet Kiss Earrings.
e.estt[at]yahoo[dot]com

Jane S. said...

The whole store is wonderful! I like the English Garden Bracelet the best, it's so old world and it reminds me of the things I'd find in MY grandmother's jewelry box.

Jane S.
janers41 at hotmail dot com

Anonymous said...

I love the "sparrow's garden" white rose necklace. So elegant! The white rose would look gorgeous with my black vintage lace top. Link: http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=36760653

Thank you for this giveaway.

Marci
june_spirit2628@hotmail.com

clenna said...

Ohhh the choices... I love the Lotus Earrings, Aqua, Cordelia necklace, Love Birds necklace, and the English Garden necklace.

clenna at aol dot com

Jen said...

I love the Love Birds Necklace and the Under the Sea necklace. Everything is just so pretty.

productsoftheday at gmail dot com

Anonymous said...

I love the paisley pendant.
ghainskom at yahoo dot com

Melody said...

I like Christiane Necklace.

melodyj(at)gmail(dot)com

Melody said...

I like Christiane Necklace.

melodyj(at)gmail(dot)com

jakiesmom said...

i love the under the sea necklace
nannypanpan@sbcglobal.net

Melody said...

I like Christiane Necklace.

melodyj(at)gmail(dot)com

Maria said...

i love the analise ring. so pretty!
maria.dalessandro@gmail.com

dotted lines said...

Oh wow! I love this necklace.

http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=38398401

kmp8 at sfu dot ca

Kathy Detweiler said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kathy Detweiler said...

I love the
Midnight in Paris necklace!
kathydetweiler@gmail.com

AmbreRose said...

Wow, I really like the shop. Very pretty things with good ideas. I really like the Paris Collection, Christiane. ambrerose@aol.com

Kuparstwn said...

The Midnight in Paris Collection, Jaqueline necklace is gorgeous. I think my favorite one is actually the one you have pictured, but it doesn't show on her site anymore. Lucky you!!

Linda Kish said...

I like the Nature's Call necklace


lkish77123 at gmail dot com

jc said...

Love the English Garden bracelet, simply gorgeous! Thanks for the giveaway.
yumihamano@gmail.com

PerfectBlueMoon said...

Well I love all the rose necklaces she has but my favourite has got to be the paris collection!

Anna
perfectbluemoon@gmail[dot]com

avalonne83 said...

I love the Lotus Earrings, Green (http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=36968084)

Please count me in. Thanks.

avalonne83 [at] yahoo [dot] it

Y said...

I love the Paris Collection, Natalii necklace. Nice colors and style.

ym2154 at gmail

Megan May said...

I love the English garden bracelet!
mrs.may1013@yahoo.com

Unknown said...

Love the Romance bracelet. So unique.

bison61 said...

I like the Lotus Earrings, Green

tiramisu392 (at) yahoo.com

Sherlyj said...

I like the Camille necklace from the Paris collection. daydreamsinbubbles(at)hotmail(dot)com

Sherlyj said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
CuriousGirl said...

I like the "Chantal" necklace from the Midnight in Paris Collection.

Thanks!

info @bookofrandomness .com

secret cake said...

What unique pieces! I especially like the Midnight in Paris Collection, Susanne.

Thanks so much for the opportunity!

secretcake (at) yahoo (dot) com

Silvergirl said...

wow great neacklace
i love this from her shop English Garden Bracelet BOGO

silverlilacc at hotmail dot com

debijackson said...

earrings are my thing and "taking flight" ARE GORGEOUS jacksond@nhr3.net

debijackson said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jenni said...

I love the Jessica necklace!

jroseland2@cox.net

athompson said...

i absoloutly fell in love with the Midnight in Paris Collection, Emmanuelle. its so pretty
thompson_tanda@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

i like the shimmering rose earrings in black

tashliwilson@me.com

Glo said...

I like:
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?ref=vl_other_2&listing_id=38339206
contest8[@]gmail.com

Mnewton1985 said...

I love the Analise ring.

mnewton1985(at)aol(dot)com

Damla said...

I like the Lotus Earrings, Green: http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=36968084

annabell_lee_dk (at) yahoo.com

Ellie Wright said...

I like it all! My very favorite though is the English Garden Bracelet. So pretty! Thanks for the giveaway.

eswright18 at gmail dot com

Ronnie said...

I really like the Sparrow's Sweet Kiss Earrings! Very sweet and cute. (http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=38339206)

Btw, I listed this giveaway in my blog. Here's the link:
http://internationalgiveaways.blogspot.com/2010/01/jewelry-from-olivia-isabella-jewelry.html

Ronit
internationalgiveaways[at]gmail[dot]com
http://internationalgiveaways.blogspot.com

Lu Gaspar said...

Hi!
I love the Christiane necklace...so beautiful!

lucianita[@]sapo[.]pt

Daer0n said...

I like the Midnight in Paris Collection, Emmanuelle necklace!

Nury77 at live dot ca

Jessica cobb said...

I love the taking flight earrings

Vanessa said...

my favorite item is The Romance Necklace
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=37177048

ilovevanessasomuch at gmail.com

Mary Preston said...

I love the English Garden Bracelet.

marypres@gmail.com

Unknown said...

Hi!
I love their red and blue necklace:
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=38397930

Melissa
www.lissylee77.etsy.com

Bachuchay said...

Love the Sweet Dreams necklace.. =)

huggie0109@yahoo.com

Celeste said...

I really like the Blue Skies & Sunshine necklace

contact me at:
celeste@mail4me.com

miller lawn service said...

I love the Taking Flight necklace!

Cassie M said...

I like the Midnight in Paris Collection, Chantal!
Cassie
cjm92995@yahoo.com

Liz said...

I love green so this is my pick: Midnight in Paris Collection, Jaqueline

I truly love it!

My email:
liezl_7m5(AT)yahoo(DOT)com

Elizabeth Turner said...

I'm in love with the paisley pendant!

elizabethglassturner (at) gmail (dot) com

megan said...

What a great site. I really like the Sweet Dreams necklace.

Kacey said...

ooo...i want the Naturalista necklace. i hope i win!

kaceykendrickwagner {at} gmail.com

Ľubaša said...

My fav is are Lotus Earrings, Green. Thanks.
lubaska dot k at gmail dot com

Cabootique said...

I love the Paris Collection, Adele.

carethediva[at]hotmail[dot]com

Anonymous said...

i love lockets so i'm going for the memories necklace

ilaybalilay(at)yahoo(dot)com

CastAwayCreation said...

Vivienne 2 is beautiful!

Heather Y.

Castawaycreations(at)gmail(dot)com

Anonymous said...

I love the Simplicity nacklace!
mz.brar@hotmail.com

Kat said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kat said...

I love the Susanne necklace!

johnka3@gmail.com

DEBIJOT said...

I like the Take The Trip necklace.

Unknown said...

I love the Last Frost

Mina said...

I love the Sweet Dreams necklace!

princess_in_nyc@yahoo dot com

elaine said...

Love the color of the Green Briolette Drop Earrings-gorgeous!

Elaine R
emrosser@shaw.ca

Apple said...

I love the Romantic Ring, Coral.

applez_55@yahoo.com

rbailey1958 said...

I like the Under The Sea necklace
pkbailey@charter.net

Life's Simple Pleasures said...

I like the Green Briolette Drop Earrings

reviewsbyabby at gmail dot com

NWTyping said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

love the simple rose in burgandy!
please enter me!

thanks!!

judybloomflowers at hotmail dot com

Kasai said...

I love Romance bracelet, very lovely, wish I can have one.

mommykayth@gmail.com

Nadia said...

I love Paris Collection, Lucie.

These necklaces are beautiful!!!!

nadia[dot]torrieri[at]gmail[dot]com

tina kelly said...

I love love love this jewelry! The Madeline Necklace is dainty and delightful, the blue skies and sunshine necklace. Thank you for the chance to win this! dandelionfirebird{at}hotmail{dot}com

Michelle Frame said...

I love the Lotus Earrings, Aqua.
mframe00@yahoo.com

Apple Hu said...

Love Birds is my favorite necklace. It's just so pretty. I love the look of the red+gold.

silverdolphin1771@yahoo.com

free indeed said...

Such reasonable prices; there's plenty to get with the GC. I liked the Green Briolette drop earrings. I bet they would catch the light perfectly.
freeindeed at myfairpoint dot net

Amber said...

My favourite is the The Fantasy Necklace with the Unicorn

ayoung3360@hotmail.com

Celeste said...

I really like the Natalii necklace :)


contact me at:
celeste@mail4me.com

Anonymous said...

My favorite item from the shop is Midnight in Paris Collection.

bakergurl02[at]yahoo[dot]com

Jennifer Pellicone said...

My favorite item would be the English Garden pendant.
cspmom at gmail dot com

Curtney said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Curtney said...

my emil address is curtneysison at gmail dot com

Anonymous said...

I love Nature's Call!

kowandamcbride@yahoo.com

Dovile said...

My favorite is the Bright Blue Teardroop necklace.

spamscape [at] gmail [dot] com

Anonymous said...

I love the sweet dreams necklace.
jerzycat99@yahoo.com

Kathryn X said...

Just Say Yes is the cutest necklace :) I'd love to have that one!

tsumetokiba@yahoo.com

K said...

I loved the Romance, Bracelet!
busybbee05[at]yahoo[dot]com[dot]au

Rebecca Orr said...

The Romantic Ring in Coral is really pretty. Thanks for the chance. bekki1820cb at gmail

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
NWTyping said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
AJ said...

My favorite item is the madeline necklace ( :

A_C_E_ at hotmail dot com

LisbonSky said...

Hi, I actually like everything in her shop but if I had to pick one - it would be this necklace:
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=38397930

imelda dot dickinson at gmail dot com

Unknown said...

I like the Jaqueline necklace from the Midnight in Paris collection

nocciolinaitaliana(at)gmail(dot)com

Joy@WDDCH said...

Love the Daphne necklace:
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=35206548

buffillo said...

Hi! I love the Beautiful Bouquet Bracelet

buffillo at gmail dot com

MaddyRu said...

Tough choice between Take the Trip and Sweet Dreams necklaces! Everything is so pretty! Thanks!

Erin Clover said...

My favorite is the Sweet Dreams necklace!

sunleafclovergirl@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

My favorite is the simple green.

sonflower277(at)gmail(dot)com

Anonymous said...

i'm a follower :)

pls enter me again!!

*cross my fingers* hope i win!

judy bloom flowers at hotmail dot com

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ashley said...

hER JUST SAY YES necklace is charming!
ashaver@tmail.com

Ana Celina said...

My favorite is the Candy Apple Owl.
ana.celina.araujo at gmail dot com

yoyomashie said...

I love the Take the Trip necklace!
Thanks for the generous giveaway :)

yoyomashie(@)yahoo(dot)com

bibay said...

my fave is the Just Say Yes, Parisian Charm Necklace

bvrlylava at gmail dot com

Heather! said...

I adore the Sabine Necklace! Lovely....
h4schaffer at gmail dot com

Knits4kids said...

I like this ring best:
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=36765524

jc said...

I love the Romance bracelet, so sweet and delicate! Thanks for the giveaway.
yumihamano@gmail.com

phxbne said...

my fave is Madeline Necklace

Annie Shaw said...

I love Midnight in Paris Collection, Jaqueline! What a beautiful piece!

mrsannieshaw@yahoo.com

debijackson said...

I fell in love with several. The adele necklace is probably my favorite. jacksond@nhr3.net