Monday, February 8, 2010

Classy Jewelry Designs Giveaway! CLOSED

Swarovski Crystal Sterling Silver Dangle



Every outfit could use a touch of sparkle am I right? And there's nothing better than having that sparkle dangle from my ears. Because not only does my outfit look better, but peoples' attentions and focus are instantly on me.

Did I just make it clear that I love to be the center of attention? haha

Well with these earrings from Classy Jewelry Designs, I most certainly am the center of attention every time I wear them.

Rebecca, the designer behind Classy Jewelry Designs, only began making jewelry a couple of years ago for herself to match her wardrobe. She received many compliments when she wore her pieces and soon people were requesting custom pieces from her

Rebecca is inspired by creating quality pieces made of beautiful stones, and customize to match certain outfits. She enjoys designing jewelry and it quickly grew as a business. Though Rebecca is a nursing director by day, she finds making jewelry to be relaxing after a long day's work.

Rebecca's shop is unique because she will shorten or lengthen necklaces or bracelets up to 5 inches without charging the customer more to do this. Specialization without the added expense. And of course most of my pieces are one of a kind - and that is unique all in itself.

Her selection includes jewelry designed with gem stones, fresh water pearls, Swarovskis, Shell, Sterling Silver and the best quality you will find at affordable prices. She also has a selection of "Awareness" jewelry. And get excited ladies because as of February 1st 2010, she offers a bridal collection!

Do you have a wedding coming up? Do you need a gift for a girl-friend? Do you want some added sparkle all for yourself?

Well if you answered yes to any or ALL of these questions, then you must check out Classy Jewelry Designs. And as an added bonus to all of you, Rebecca has offered one of you the chance to win a pair of earrings of your choice! (EXCLUDING the bridal earrings)

To Enter:

Visit Classy Jewelry Designs and tell me your favorite item in a comment. It does not have to be the earrings you'd like to win. Be sure to leave your contact email as well!

Contest will end February 22, 2010

Contest is open to international entries

BE SURE TO ENTER MY OTHER GIVEAWAYS LISTED IN THE TOP RIGHT!

DISCLAIMER:
Winner will have 48 hours to confirm win by the email I send to him/her. By entering this contest you agree to not hold me nor the sponsor responsible if I don't get your confirmation email or if the prize does not arrive.

Rebecca did NOT pay me to do this review. I want you all to know that I often approach artists and designers for reviews and giveaways when I find their products online. I ask their permission to review their products. If someone asks me to review his/her product, I will always let you know. Once winner has confirmed, I send winner's info to the sponsor. I am not responsible for delivery of prize thereafter

62 comments:

rubynreba said...

Everything there is very pretty. I like the lampwork and swavouski sterling silver dangle earrings
pbclark(at)netins(dot)net

Heather! said...

I love the Red Mother of Pearl earrings! :)
h4schaffer at gmail dot com

PerfectBlueMoon said...

Oi, just take my heart away, I see pearls! I just adore the Amelia Bridal collection,it would go amazing with my wedding dress! <3

Anna
perfectbluemoon@gmail[dot]com

Sara Kersten said...

I love the heartshaped earrings, especially the blue ones! "heart of the ocean"
Saramstevens@gmail.com

Mercy said...

I really like the lampwork and swarovski bracelet.

debijackson said...

my favorite is the red mother of pearl earrings, but I also liked all the pearl bridal sets. jacksond@nhr3.net

Anonymous said...

Thanks for this chance.
I like Cranberry Delight B1892.

hugs

ale84.vercelli at hotmail dot it

The Little Miss said...

beautiful as always..love ur blog!!
Come give me a visit soon :)


Priscila
'trendy finds and giveaways for mom and baby
www.littlemissheirlooms.blogspot.com

Damla said...

I like the Rutilated Quartz Sterling Silver Dangle Earrings E1236.

annabell_lee_dk (at) yahoo.com

Julia said...

Love the Pure Heart Earrings

juliapiekielko(at)hotmail(dot)com

Apple Hu said...

I like the Fresh Water Pearl Sterling Silver Dangle Earrings

silverdolphin1771(at)yahoo(dot)com

Vanessa said...

I love Swarovski Crystal Sterling Silver Dangle Earrings

ilovevanessasomuch at gmail.com

mitch1066 said...

The Swarovski Crystal Sterling Silver Dangle Earrings are also loely,i can just imagine how much they will sparkle!\
mitch1066@gmail.com

Unknown said...

i love Cloisonne Sterling Silver Dangle Earrings

http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=35983069

damapuse1@yahoo.es

Rhonda said...

I also like the Black Mother of Pearl Sterling Silver Earrings

rhondastruthers at yahoo dot ca

vero77 said...

red mother of pearl...
vero77
bazromero@gmail.com

409cope said...

I love the Golden Delight Bracelet the most. cardshark42(at)hotmail(dot)com

Bachuchay said...

My favorite item is the Jasper and Silver Necklace N1813

huggie0109(at)yahoo(dot)com

Candyce said...

I like the Turquoise Pendant Necklace N1393 - it looks like a segment from a tree. Gorgeous!
Thank you!
ceevegnashville [at] gmail [dot] com

Margie said...

I like the black mother of pearl silver earrings. But all the items are beautiful!
mtakala1 AT yahoo DOT com

Anonymous said...

I love the cloisonne sterling silver dangle earrings.
e.estt[at]yahoo[dot]com

clenna said...

I would love to have the Mystic Topez and Fresh Water Pearl Necklace N1659.

clenna at aol dot com

That Bald Chick said...

I love the Frosted Crystal Bracelet, Listing # 37494039. Thanks for the chance. ladyvdzine[at]yahoo[dot]com

Anonymous said...

The Cloisonne Sterling Silver Dangle Earrings are lovely.
ghainskom at yahoo dot com

jasmine said...

my fave item is the Turquoise Pendant Necklace N1673

Spamgirl said...

realitybbq*AT*gmail*DOT*com

My favourite item is the Lampwork and Swarovski Sterling Silver Dangle Earrings.

Link: http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=36215895

Thank you!

Stephanie R. said...

i love the heart of the ocean earrings.

steph.rutledge@gmail.com

crystal said...

I think that the Multi Colored Jade and Swarovski Bracelet is so pretty!!
cyclona66(at)aol(dot)com

AJ said...

My favorite : The Gabriella Bridal Collection Necklace ( :

janetfaye said...

I like Cloisonne Sterling Silver Dangle Earrings.

janetfaye (at) gmail (dot) com

Shelby said...

I love the Krista bridal collection!

srobinson8561 at bryan.edu

avalonne83 said...

Great giveaway!
I like the Canberry Jade and Silver Necklace N1825.

Please count me in! Thanks.

avalonne83 [at] yahoo [dot] it

Linda Kish said...

I like the zebra jasper pendant

lkish77123 at gmail dot com

Melody said...

I like Cranberry Delight B1892 Bracelet.

melodyj(at)gmail(dot)com

Anonymous said...

I love the Red Mother of Pearl Sterling Silver Earrings.
So pretty!
june_spirit2628 at hotmail dot com

AmbreRose said...

The Cherry Quartz Necklace is so pretty. I think the colors and differences in each cherry quartz stone are amazing! ambrerose(!at)aol.com

Chie Wilks said...

I love the Krista bridal...how I wish i had it on my wedding but oh well! I like how it was made from small pearls down to big pearls...

my email is [garychie_wilks@yahoo.com]

elaine said...

I like the blue Heart of the Ocean Earrings-very unique and pretty!

Elaine R
emrosser@shaw.ca

Lu Gaspar said...

Hi!
I love the watermellon jade earrings!
lucianita[@]sapo[.]pt

Becky said...

The Heart of the Ocean earrings are beautiful! I love the color and the heart shape.

Thanks so much!

dbkagrayson2002 at gmail dot com

Michelle Frame said...

I love the Ruby Crystal Sterling Silver Dangle Earrings.
mframe00@yahoo.com

Verna Luga said...

The Casablanca Bridal collection pearl necklace is perfect ..... awesome

vlyluga@gmail.com

MinnieMadz said...

My pick is Green Delight B1894.

mmgalvezph[@]yahoo[.]com

Bethany said...

Beautiful jewelry!

I'd love to have the Mystic Topaz Pendant with Fresh Water Pearls and Swarovskis!

logan 4301 at yahoo dot com

Anonymous said...

I really like the Feldspar, Moukaite, and Tiger Eye Necklace with silver Pendant N1828

kowandamcbride@yahoo.com

Unknown said...

I like the " Three Strand Braded Seed Bead Necklace N1646 "


seksi_missy at hotmail dot com

Anne-Marie T said...

I really like the Claudia Bridal Collection Earrings.

email (amt at telus dot net)

sarah said...

i like the Ruby Crystal Sterling Silver Dangle Earrings

fertawert AT yahoo DOT com

Lyudmila said...

I like the The Alexandra Bridal Collection Bracelet

bison61 said...

I love the Red Jasper and Silver Necklace

tiramisu392 (at) yahoo.com

windycindy said...

She has lovely jewelry creations!
I adore her "Mystic Topaz Pendant with Fresh Water Pearls and Swarovskis!"
Thanks, Cindi
jchoppes[at]hotmail[dot]com

jc said...

I like the Valentine Crystals bracelet, very pretty. Thanks for the giveaway.
yumihamano at gmail dot com

Judy B said...

I'd pick the Fresh Water Pearl Silver Dangle Earrings...classy and simple:)

Life's Simple Pleasures said...

I like the Cranberry Jade Sterling Silver Dangle Earrings!

reviewsbyabby at gmail dot com

Anonymous said...

Tiger Eye Sterling Silver Dangle Earrings E1596 is my fave. Very cute.

shiki6210 at gmail dot com

Michelle said...

I love this jewelry! This is my favorite... http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=37909979

Beautiful!

mandm_2002 at hotmail dot com

Qxela said...

I really like the Turquoise Sterling Silver Dangle Earrings...it's just so pretty :)

Esther
kazeqor@yahoo.com

redkathy said...

I really love the Green Turquoise Sterling Silver Dangle Earrings!

redkathy at asiteforwomen.com

Taryn said...

Love this one!! http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=37772204

Anonymous said...

I love the Turquoise Sterling Silver Dangle Earrings!!
dndevonalex(at)gmail(dot)com

Anonymous said...

I love the Cloisonne Necklace N1654!
summerofzoe(at)gmail(dot)com

Anonymous said...

sorry, I meant to write summerofzoe(at)yahoo(dot)com