Saturday, March 6, 2010

The Jewelry Bar Giveaway! CLOSED



We recently had the stock show here in Colorado, and there were cowboys from all over the place presenting their livestock and selling whatever people needed to run a farm. But of course fashion was included.

Now I dropped $200 (yes, i'm crazy) on an authentic cowboy hat. I've been wanting one forever and the seller helped me pick the right one and then custom-steamed it to fit my head perfectly.

Everyone complimented my hat from that point forward and some jewelry sellers tried to get me to buy a lariat to complete the outfit. I did a quick look-over, but nothing really struck me as fashionable, elegant... yes I want to be a fashionista cowgirl.

So I did my own search for lariats and I found this gorgeous one from The Jewelry Bar. It's delicate around my neck. It adjust to variable lengths. It's fashionable and elegant.

Yoon, the designer behind The Jewelry Bar, started making jewelry about 7 years ago as a hobby. Her hobby became profitable shortly after when people started asking to buy her stuff.

Yoon is inspired mostly by nature, classic films, color of gems, well dressed women and just about anything and everything. As you can see she has combined leaves and a gorgeous gemstone on the necklace she sent me. Did I mention I love it?

Yoon is always learning and her next project is to design her own unique metal components and incorporate them into her jewelry pieces. She currently searches all around the globe for unique materials and gemstones. Her materials come directly from India, Thailand and South Korea just to name a few.

Most of her pieces can be customized with different choice of gemstones and metals, so you'll be guaranteed to get exactly what you're looking for with her pieces. In fact she does many custom pieces, especially for the brides!

So let Yoon help you get exactly what you'd like from her shop as she is offering one of you the chance to win this gorgeous Wind necklace!



To Enter:
Visit The Jewelry Bar and comment with your favorite item. Be sure to leave your email in the comment.

Contest will end March 20, 2010 @ midnight EST

BE SURE TO ENTER MY OTHER GIVEAWAYS LISTED IN THE TOP RIGHT!

Contest open to international entries!


DISCLAIMER:
Winner will have 48 hours to confirm win by the email I send to him/her. By entering this contest you agree to not hold me nor the sponsor responsible if I don't get your confirmation email or if the prize does not arrive.

Yoon did NOT pay me to do this review. I often approach artists and designers for reviews and giveaways when I find their products online. I ask their permission to review their products. If someone asks me to review his/her product, I will always let you know. Once winner has confirmed, I either send winner's info to the sponsor or if prize is in my possession, I mail it. I am not responsible for delivery of prize thereafter.

65 comments:

Spamgirl said...

realitybbq*AT*gmail*DOT*com

My favourite item is the Sparrow Branch Necklace.

Link: http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=41322074

Thank you!

Debbi said...

I like the Gemstone disc necklace. Pretty!
hockman1 at sbcglobal dot net

Vanessa said...

My favorite item is Fiesta Mix Long Necklace
thanks^^

ilovevanessasomuch at gmail.com

Anonymous said...

I love Petite Flower Earrings-Green onyx the colour so interesting and the flower so lovely
sh.11175@yahoo.com

Jeck said...

I love the Silver Lotus charm bangle bracelets--set of 5.


pinkish5325@yahoo.com

Nostalgic said...

I love the Duet Necklace---double strand, london blue topaz, 14k gold filled..... my email is bbyshe@gmail.com =)

The Giveaway Diva said...

i love
Pastel Earrings---lemon quartz, swiss blue topaz, prasiolite, rose quartz with vermeil


nicolemarielum @gmail.com

Bunny B said...

I love the Sophia Necklace--multi-gemstone tassel necklace-last one! It's stunning!
bunnybx at gmail . com

Nina said...

I love the Gold Circle Necklace!

irina.sagarbarria at gmail dot com

Anonymous said...

My favorite item is Divine--green onyx earrings with vermeil earwires

Thansk!

VIctoria
coloressinmezclar@hotmail.com

elaine r said...

I like the Sea Breeze-Gold Metal Bangles with the lovely charms.

Elaine R
emrosser@shaw.ca

Bachuchay said...

I love the Long leaf Earrings with silver chain--mixed metal

http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=40085774

huggie0109(at)yahoo(dot)com

Lilly said...

The Gold Rhinestone Hoop with Rock crystal quartz Earrings are my fave. Gorgeous!
Thanks for the chance.
eli_green22 at yahoo dot com dot br

Sheila Go said...

I love the Bare Leaf Lariat--rock crystal quartz!

sheyzah at mac dot com

lisanne said...

Love the powder blue necklace. The added touch of tiny pearls is perfect.

gr8kidsgr8fam at yahoo dot com

EVA SB said...

So many lovely items but I think my favourite is the Double Bare Leaf Necklace.

eva.s.black[@]gmail[.]com

AJ said...

My favorite item Green amethyst solitaire Necklace--14k gold filled ( :

A_C_E_ at hotmail dot com

Izzy said...

I really like the Orchid Earrings with keishi pearls...

izzy(dot)handmade(dot)creations(at)gmail(dot)com

Anonymous said...

Thanks for this chance.
I like: Smokey quartz and champagne fresh water pearls Necklace, 14k gold filled.

hugs

ale84.vercelli at hotmail dot it

Mona said...

I loved the Vintage Leaf Necklace with smokey quartz.
monamhassan at hotmail dot com

Mona said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rebecca Orr said...

I love the Gold Dot Necklace--petite vemeil gold coin, 14k gold filled too! Everything is so pretty. Thanks for the chance. bekki1820cb at gmail

rubynreba said...

I like the pink topaz necklace
pbclark(at)netins(dot)net

phrannie said...

awww!! it's cruel to just pick one favorite in this store, omg!!!! i do love the Fiesta Mix Earrings - so colorful!
phranne[at]yahoo.com
http://phranne.etsy.com

doreen lamoureux said...

I love the Rose charm double strand necklace--emerald green quartz. Thanks.

dorcontest at gmail dot com

Glo said...

I like: http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=42677384

contest82[@]gmail.com

. said...

love the sparrow branch necklace!
bootyemo@yahoo.com

Susan said...

I Love the Smokey Quartz and Labradorite Long Necklace--14k gold filled, opera length.

It is amazing how good a custom fit Cowboy Hat can make you feel

Mary Preston said...

I adore the Sea Breeze-Gold metal bangles with aqua chalcedony, chrysoprase, gold leaf..

SO beautiful.

marypres@gmail.com

Unknown said...

I really like red color of Orchid Necklace - ruby with 14k gold filled chain!


rinei.martiani@gmail.com

Jess said...

I love the http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=35816871

Gold circle necklaces

angelface041206 at yahoo

Danielle said...

I adore the Winter Garden mix Necklace--mystic silver quartz, labradorite, gold leaf charm in 14k gold filled! So pretty!

danielle78(at)comcast(dot)net

miller lawn service said...

I'm loving the Art Deco Earrings--mystic pink quartz. Thanks!

409cope said...

I like the Pearl Garden Necklace the most. cardshark42(at)hotmail(dot)com

CathyH said...

Hi! I love the antique leaf necklace with the beautiful labradorite
cathyhorner at embarqmail dot com

Daer0n said...

I like the Three Petal Necklace!

Nury77 at live dot ca

Jayne said...

I like the winter garden mix necklace.


Love,
jayne.lee[at]yahoo.com.au

Anonymous said...

Love the rainbow moonstone cluster earrings
kasey19062 AT aol DOT com

Aik said...

I love the Royalty-London Blue topaz Earrings--14k gold filled.

http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=38585588

aikychien at yahoo dot com

Anonymous said...

The Green amethyst solitaire Necklace--14k gold filled is totally gorgeous!

eggyc at hotmail dot com

YZ said...

Hello! I like the Gold Link Necklace, 14k gold fill and vermeil gold circles.

aikyz716 at hotmail dot com

Koey said...

I adore the Bare Leaf Lariat--rock crystal quartz--bridal.

the.bookaholics at hotmail dot com

Lyudmila said...

I love the Orchid Necklace--ruby with 14k gold filled chain

lusizova(at)gmail.com

Kim L. said...

i really love the Three Petal Necklace---sterling silver

Kim xo
kimberly(dot)long(at)gmail(dot)com

Anonymous said...

my favorite is the Rose charm double strand necklace--emerald green quartz

michelle_ej08@yahoo.com

Risya! said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Risya! said...

Hii! ENTER ME pls~~
I'm Risya
My Email: Risya271@yahoo.com

visited the web & can't decide between Gold Angels Wing Necklace--32''long (http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=32728029) and Tree of Peace-- Labradorite, white topaz, fresh water pearl in 14k gold filled (http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=27518418) LOL. such fab designs!^^

Hope I'll win~
Crossing my fingers now^^
Tnx.

Aleksandra Nearing said...

love their three petal necklace. great shop!
aleksa91@hotmail.com

GattaSiamese said...

love
Ocean blue chalcedony lariat--sterling silver
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=42990121

gattasiamese at ymail dot com

Anonymous said...

groovers4him@bellsouth.net
love the three petal necklace!

Rena said...

shimmering_stardust22(at)yahoo(dot)com

WOW!!! So many things to choose from! I think I would have to get the "Winter Dream Earrings"! I'm loving how there's a lot of beads! the length will definitely accentuate my neck! I'm pretty sure my hubby will let me have/wear it if I win it!

<33 Rena

Unknown said...

enter me please! i love the gold bubble necklace!

iceflurrie(at)hotmail(dot)com

-Jenny

kisieltruskawkowy said...

Oh I love Golden tree pendant with gemstone Necklace


asia19-9[at]o2.pl

Life's Simple Pleasures said...

Loving Heavenly-London blue topaz double strand necklace, 22carat, 14k gold filled! So beautiful! Love topazs!

reviewsbyabby at gmail dot com

momtoem said...

I like the Double Bare Leaf Necklace.
lejn05@yahoo.com

Allie B. said...

I love the Blonde Earings! :D

Allie07421@aol.com

Anonymous said...

Double Bare Leaf Necklace--green onyx, 14k gold filled is gorgeous.
Would love to see a lariat or this one in blue topaz. That would be lovely too.

shiki6210 at gmail dot com

Michelle Frame said...

I love the Honeycomb Earrings--garnet, 14k gold filled earwires.
mframe00@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

I like the hot pink trio earrings

SamneneD@aol.com

tina reynolds said...

i really like the Vintage key bangle Bracelets--set of 6 thanks eaglesforjack@gmail.com

Anne said...

I like the Green with envy Earrings - they are lovely.

ajolly1456 at gmail dot com

Anonymous said...

the sparrow broach necklace is so cute :)

perrijewell(at)yahoo(dot)com

Gina said...

I LOVE the Hot pink Trio Earrings--vermeil marquise hoop (http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=41546798) Beautiful!!!!

Cassie M said...

I love the Multi color moonstone Cascade Necklace!
Cassie
cjm92995@yahoo.com

K said...

I love the Powder blue Earrings--blue chalcedony, fresh water pearls, 14k gold filled, just gorgeous!

busybbee05[at]yahoo[dot]com[dot]au