Saturday, August 29, 2009

HempBath Review and Giveaway! (CLOSED)

Coconut Lime - Hemp Satin Body Cream

I just got back from Miami, and all I have on my mind is how much I want to be back on the beach sipping margaritas, mohitos and whatever coconut drink I could have. I love those flavors, so imagine how wonderful it felt to try Coconut Lime soap and body cream from HempBath.

Kylee, the skin care maven behind HempBath, has been making soaps and creams for years. She has a lot of tattoos and therefore pays very close attention to what she puts on her skin. One day she noticed that most of the products she loved had hemp oil in them, so she did some research and was blown away by how Hemp is both environmentally and health conscious.

"With regular use, Hemp Oil can help slow down the effects of skin aging, while reducing skin discomfort by soothing and restoring dry or damaged skin. Leaving the skin smooth and moisturized, it as been shown to relieve the symptoms of eczema, psoriasis and even acne.

Hemp Seed Oil is one of the world's most richest sources of Vitamin E, polyunsaturated fats, including both of the essential fatty acids (Omega 3 & Omega 6) and GLA, making it an unequaled natural emollient and moisturizer."

And the best part, NO GREASY RESIDUE. All of Kylee's products are Hypo-allergenic, Vegan & Earth Friendly! On top of that Kylee is dedicated to service, making her products within 24 hours.

My favorite thing about the lotion and soap... the scent Coconut Lime. Every time I use them, I am transported back to Miami. The scent isn't over-powering at all, but it certainly lasts a very long time. My skin felt absolutley silky and satiny.

And now you have the chance to feel the same way!

Kylee has generously offered one of you the chance to win a soap and body cream set custom made for the winner in any scent you choose. Kylee's favorite scent is Nag Champa. It gets her hubby to do the dishes.



Which scent is your favorite?


Enter to win:
Visit Hemp Bath and tell me your favorite product and scent. Must do both to win!
PLEASE MAKE SURE TO LEAVE YOUR EMAIL!

If you CANNOT wait to win, Kylee is offering a 10% discount to all of my readers. The code is "Hemp10."

Winner will have 48 hours to contact me.

Only one entry per person. Duplicates will be deleted.
I will use random.org to select the winner.
Contest ends September 12th.

17 comments:

Lacey Bean said...

Love Spell is my favorite! I love that scent from Victoria's Secret!

Anonymous said...

What a lovely giveaway my fingers are crossed I love pink sugar because it has the scent of cotton candy and vanilla yummy.thanks for the giveaway.Marian

mtzeenla@yahoo.com

Wehaf said...

I would love the China Rain hemp oil soap!

urchiken at gmail dot com

Mary Preston said...

I love the Tiny Forests Stamps Set & my favorite scent is anything floral or woodsy.

marypres(at)gmail(dot)com

Unknown said...

I think the Ocean Waves - Hemp Satin Body Cream sounds lovely.

Courtney B said...

i like coconut lime the best! yum!

vanitizebaby@yahoo.com

minishoes1 said...

The Willow Breeze soap is my fav. I bet it smells good! Great giveaway! jacquecurl1@gmail.com

Kimberly B. said...

I'd like the Cupcake scent and my favorite product would be the Satin Body Cream. Thanks!

VickieB said...

Since I haven't tried them, I can't really say what would be my favorite, but I'll go with the Unscented Hemp Satin Body Cream

Julie said...

I would like to try the pink sugar-my daughter has a body spray that smells like cotton candy and I like it.

aunteegem@yahoo.com

Piper said...

Bamboo Hemp - Hemp Satin Body Cream sounds awesome! i love hemp products so this would be cool to try

nettysgirl at gmail.com

Huguette En said...

I like the satin body cream in pumpkin cupcake scent, sounds great!

Kristen said...

The pumpkin cupcake scent for the body cream sounds divine!

stickybean12 at gmail dot com

lace said...

I'd like sweet dreams or nag champa

tina reynolds said...

i love the tiny forests stamps set pumkin cupcake scent would be nice thanks for the chance to win eaglesforjack@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

The [URL=http://www.thenorthfaceoutletstores.net/#968]north face clearance[/URL] with Women's Prism Ice Parka has amazing heat retention, even in temperature ranges like 25 degrees beneath zero. The windproof shell makes sure that wind chill doesn't turn into a problem, and the [URL=http://www.thenorthfaceoutletstores.net/#968]north face clearance[/URL] in shape stays flattering without affecting flexibility. This means you could shovel excellent skiing conditions or ski a slope along with ease-just be ready to start shedding levels when you get too hot inside of!

Anonymous said...

When pursuing forex trading, an incredible idea would be to constantly possess a laptop along. Whenever you listen to of some thing fascinating in regards to the market, jot it lower. Stuff that are appealing for you, needs to include market opportunities, end orders, your fills, prices, and your own observations. Evaluate them from time to time in order to obtain a feel of your marketplace. [url=http://www.ss12w12ws.info]Foli342334o[/url]