Friday, December 4, 2009

Joy of Jewelry Giveaway! CLOSED

adjustable dolphin ankle bracelet


When I interviewed for residency in Florida, I invited one of my guy-friends to join me. He insisted we go deep sea fishing. Now I am a girly-girl. I like heels. I like dresses. I like the ocean from the beach (in a beach bar).

I gave in and agreed to go as long as he bought the clothes I intended to burn after trip.

On our ride out into the ocean, I saw something jumping out of the water and twirling. It was a dolphin and it was magnificent. It danced for us the whole ride out… and naturally we tipped it with some live bait.

Eventually the dolphin felt full and tired, and left us. But I get to keep the dolphin in memory and also on my foot with this anklet from Joy of Jewelry.

I found Joyce’s shop and love the charms she used to make really unique necklaces and anklets. When I came across the dolphin anklet, I smiled thinking it could dance along with me as I walked around. I was worried that it wouldn’t fit around my ankle, but the best part of this anklet is that it is adjustable without appearing like it is.

Joyce’s jewelry is very unique in that she makes adjustable jewelry that is attractive, one-of-a-kind and made with beads rather than most adjustable jewelry made with knots.

Joyce has been making jewelry since she was 9-years-old, but only two years ago has she been doing jewelry making as a living. Thanks to a very supportive husband, Joyce’s jewelry has taken off. He helps her demonstrate products and works his schedule around her shows.

Clearly Joyce is blessed and she loves what she does. Now she would like to give one you your choice of any item in her shop up to $15.

To Enter:
Visit Joyce’s shop, Joy of Jewelry Shop, and tell me what you would to win!

To those who can’t wait to win, Joyce is offering FREE SHIPPING throughout the duration of this contest. Simply message her that you found her shop through Roxy Shops blog.

Contest ends December 18, 2009

Winner will have 48 hours to confirm win.

Contest is open to international entries

BE SURE TO ENTER MY OTHER GIVEAWAYS LISTED IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER!


DISCLAIMER: Joyce did NOT pay me to do this review. *I* approach artists and designers for reviews & giveaways when I find their products online. *I* ask their permission to review their products. Once winner has confirmed, I send winner's info to the sponsor. I am not responsible for delivery of prize thereafter.

27 comments:

Sherry Go Sharing said...

I wanna win
purple/aqua twisted glass-adjustable


sherrygo at hotmail dot com

Sherry Go Sharing said...

blogged http://iluvcontest.blogspot.com/2009/12/win-adjustable-dolphin-ankle-bracelet.html

sherrygo at hotmail dot com

rosa said...

WOW! This ankle bracelet caught my attention. I love dolphin, I wish I would have this dolphin! I wanna win this dolphin.

rosa said...

my email is rosa@rosamuth.com.. thank you! I hope I can win this ankle dolphin. :)

Chantele Cross-Jones said...

I love the circle of butterflies or the rose, they are both cute.

dymphna said...

i would get the adjustable multi colored necklace

miller lawn service said...

I like the adjustable circle mecklace. Thanks!

DEBIJOT said...

I like the adjustable dragonfly necklace.

Elizabeth Turner said...

I really like the adjustable twisted glass necklace!!

elizabethglassturner (at) gmail (dot) com

Alison said...

I like the adjustable cameo necklace.

Anonymous said...

I might choose the adjustable blue glass pendant. Hard to say. I like a lot of them!

Michelle Frame said...

I love the adjustable dichroic necklace

The Contest Geek said...

Hello i will join this giveaway :)

I like the adjustable butterfly necklace because of its sweet and pleasing color

i made a post about your contest here

http://www.thecontestgeek.com/2009/12/10/joy-of-jewelry-giveaway/

Anonymous said...

I would like to win the purple/aqua twisted glass-adjustable becasue it looks so cool!

shiki6210 at gmail dot com

Life's Simple Pleasures said...

I would like to win the purple/aqua twisted glass-adjustable. Gorgeous! Plus i haven't seen anything like it before.

reviewsbyabby at gmail dot com

Ronnie said...

I love, love, love her jewelry! It's all so beautiful, elegant and fun. I couldn't pick a fave because I loved two of her items:

http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=26984726

http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=27489884

Ronit
internationalgiveaways[at]gmail[dot]com

FSoft said...

I would like to win this:

http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=29166291

fsoftwares at hotmail dot com

Thanks

ContestAndCo said...

I would like to win this one:
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=30640061
contest82[@]gmail[.]com

Katie Trenerowski said...

I like the adjustable fiberoptic blue heart ankle bracelet!

KatieDedrickson(at)gmail(dot)com

janetfaye said...

I like adjustable circle of butterflys necklace.

janetfaye (at) gmail (dot) com

Susan said...

I like the adjustable butterfly necklace at Joy of Jewelry

Silvergirl said...

i love this one moon and star adjustable necklace i love this really


silverlilacc at hotmail dot com

Renee said...

I like all of her necklaces, but I'd pick the adjustable mare and colt necklace

Ginny said...

My daughter would love that Rainbow peace shell necklace. I really like the adjustable abalone moon and star pendant

Anonymous said...

I adore the adjustable sterling wrapped seaglass necklace!

lankylegslass(at)hotmail(dot)com

melissa said...

I love the adjustable abalone moon and star pendant

Anne said...

I like the adjustable lizard necklace
best. My second favorite is the sea glass necklace.