Thursday, December 31, 2009

Melissa Woods Jewelry Hanger Giveaway! CLOSED

JEWELRY HANGER

with my obsession with necklaces, every single one of these hooks would be occupied!



I think my love for jewelry came from my mother. She has an obsession with gold and very unique hand-made items. She'll pretty much ONLY buy jewelry from India. Her collection is so large that she has one of those boxes in the vault at our local bank. The big box.

As I explore designers and find fun and unique jewelry, I'm finding that my collection is growing at an exponential rate. I didn't know where to store everything as I like to SEE my jewelry at all times. I can't just open a box and rummage through.

So when I came across Melissa Woods shop, I fell in love with her wall-mounted jewelry holders. They're movable to adjust for the occasional chunky necklace and a really fun way to display my collection.

Melissa, the designer, got her first wire making kit at the age of 16. With a few tools and a large imagination, Melissa let the wire flow. Her work is unique with character and elegant twists and turns. She especially loves twisting the wire into spirals, as they're timeless to her.

Melissa recently graduated with an art degree and a background in many forms of art, but her love will always be wire and jewelry making... and one day she may own her very own art store/gallery to display it all.

Do you love jewelry as much as I do? Do you have a collection that is in need of a home to hang and be displayed? Well look no further!

Melissa has generously offered to give one of you the same jewelry hanger that I have mounted on my bathroom wall.

To win:

Visit Melissa Woods shop and come back here telling my your favorite item! You must leave you email in the comment as well.

Extra Entry: if you're running a giveaway on your blog, share the link to either your blog or the giveaway! It would be great to direct traffic all over for great prizes!

Contest will end January 14, 2010

Contest is open to US entries only

BE SURE TO ENTER MY OTHER CONTESTS LISTED IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER!

DISCLAIMER: Melissa did NOT pay me to do this review. *I* approach artists and designers for reviews and giveaways when I find their products online. *I* ask their permission to review their products. Once winner has confirmed, I send winner's info to the sponsor. I am not responsible for delivery of prize thereafter

87 comments:

Chantele Cross-Jones said...

Gutted this is US only! Never mind!

Aik said...

My favourite item is JEWELRY TREE SILVER WITH 35 HOOKS.

aikychien at yahoo dot com

PiinkPoodle said...

my favorite item from Melissa Woods Shop is the "JEWELRY CHANDELIER SILVER WITH 41 HOOKS". But, everything she sells is just gorgeous!

email: swttie@gmail.com


Happy New Year!!

Fran said...

Would love this. Have been hanging my jewelry for a while--not on anything this nice! Love the Pink Aluminun Cuff Bracelet.

fransflavors@yahoo.com

Kasie said...

I love the pink jewelry hanger!

Amber said...

The Jewelry Tree Silver with 35 hooks is my favorite!
Thank you for the giveaway :)
hurdler4eva(at)gmail(dot)com

Gabriella said...

I could really use one of these to display my jewelry at farmer's markets/craft shows! The pink jewelry hanger is very cute, but the Silver Jewelry Tree would be best for displaying my items.

sully_fidelis@yahoo.com


ellaarts.etsy.com
ellaetc.blogspot.com

Gabriella said...

A pink jewelry tree would be AWESOME!

Anonymous said...

My favorite is the black and silver jewelry tree...we just redid our bathroom and that would look great on one of the shelves! Thanks for the fun giveaway!

karinleight@hotmail.com

mim said...

i love:
JEWELRY TREE SILVER WITH 35 HOOKS

SILVER SWIRL PATTURN WITH A LAVENDER BEAD

WHITE PEARL ORGANIC SHAPED STERLING SILVER RING

wire wrapped bracelet

miriam dot nussbaum at gmail

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I am hosting a giveaway in my blog!

here it is (earrings):
http://jaebumfangirl.wordpress.com/2010/01/03/go-with-the-flow-earrings-giveaway

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Shay Lee said...

Would love this! Thanks for having this!

I love...
BLACK, SILVER, AND PINK WIRE BRACELET
and the
HYPO-ALERGENIC EARRINGS FUSHIA AND SILVER



Shay Lee
pinknox(at)yahoo(dot)com

EmbellishYourself said...

I have been a fan of her shop for a while now and would love to win! It was very hard to choose a favorite, I really love the jewelry chandalier, it's unique and beautiful!

Jenny,
embellishyourself@charter.net

Anonymous said...

The BLACK AND SILVER EARRINGS are my favorite item.
ghainskom at yahoo dot com

Anonymous said...

I love the blue beads dangle sterling silver earrings!
e.estt[at]yahoo[dot]com

Unknown said...

I really like the earrings w/ red beads.

Mnewton1985(at)aol(dot)com

Jessica said...

I love the black and silver jewelry tree!
ms.johnsonmahs at gmail dot com

Sherlyj said...

I like FUSHIA SILVER AND BLACK ALUMINUM BRACELET and pretty much all of the jewelry hangers. I've been looking for a nice way to keep my jewelry. This would be fantastic. daydreamsinbubbles(at)hotmail(dot)com

Michelle said...

Well the jewelry hangers are my favorite... bc I need one desperately!! But my next favorite is... http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=34843026

Beautiful!!!

mandm_2002 at hotmail dot com

dymphna said...

i love the jewlery tree

dizigns said...

I love the earring holder and everything in her shop. I hearted the shop. :)
cheers~
Di
dizigns at gmail dot com

Angie said...

I love all the jewelry hangers, but my fav. jewelry peice is the silver banner bracelet!!! I could REALLY use this prize!

Thanks
Angie
rennieangie@gmail.com

Rachel said...

I think the aluminum bracelets are great - I like the silver and the pink!
rach62803@yahoo.com

Abie said...

I really like her noserings (http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=18719664). It's hard to find them cute like this!

abigail.lee {at} gmail.com

Sarah said...

My favorite item is the sterling silver and freshwater pearl choker.

slynn41202 at yahoo.com

Memories for Life said...

I love her FUSHIA AND GREEN STERLING RING!

memoriesforlifescrapbooks(at)hotmail(dot)com

Anonymous said...

I adore the familty photo tree here: http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=31502732

It is so very Tim Burton tree like.
I could not bear to put phptps on it and cover up the curly design.

robinb@mail.com
http://urbandebris.com

Unknown said...

I love the black and silver earrings!

allibob1(at)gmail.com

clenna said...

One of my favorites is the FUSHIA AND GREEN STERLING RING.

clenna at aol dot com

Anonymous said...

Thank you for such a lovely giveaway--this jewelry hanger is GORGEOUS! My favorite items (yes, I couldn't pick just one!!) are the Silver Banner Bracelet and a bookmark that I found browsing Melissa's sold items :)

Priscilla at MySwaddleBabies dot com

Kristen G. said...

I love the Black and Silver Aluminum Dangle Earrings.

krissygrl84@yahoo.com

Linda Kish said...

I like the pink wall hanger for jewelry

lkish77123 at gmail dot com

Kathy Detweiler said...

I love the SILVER WIRE WRAPPED AND BEADDED CHAIN BRACELET, all of her pieces are so elegant!

Lily said...

i love the round silver earring hanger!
Lilyhoot@gmail.com

Unknown said...

JEWELRY CHANDELIER SILVER WITH 41 HOOKS is my fav!

Unknown said...

I have a giveaway on my blog- This crazy life-
http://thiscrazylife-michelle.blogspot.com/2009/12/black-diamond-review-and-giveaway.html

I am giving away 2 Black diamond WOW! Wood and laminate floor cleaning systems. ;)

Cari K. said...

I like the JEWELRY HANGER GOLD WITH 40 HOOKS

cari k
queenofkings76@yahoo.com

Halle said...

The jewerly hanger is exactly what I need! I also really like the ALUMINUM DANGLE HYPO ALERGENIC EARRINGS.

Stephanie said...

I like the fine silver nose ring with the pink bead. very cute!

stephanie.hartwick@gmail.com

Cabootique said...

Such beautiful items! I really like the FUSHIA SILVER AND BLACK ALUMINUM BRACELET.

carethediva[at]hotmail[dot]com

Shooting Stars Mag said...

I really really like this:

FUSHIA SILVER AND BLACK ALUMINUM BRACELET

So pretty. :-)

-Lauren
lauren51990 AT aol DOT com

Maz said...

I love so much! The hypoallergenic both electric blue 7 the silver/gold.

LOVE the black/silver/gold bracelet! Such pretty stuff!!

rmaslow a@t yahoo d.ot com

Jennifer Pellicone said...

What a wonderful and unique hop! Great wireworking! Do I have to pick a favorite? Ok..the SILVER, GOLD AND BLACK ALUMINUM BRACELET.
cspmom at gmail dot com

jakiesmom said...

i love the green and sterling ring
nannypanpan@sbcglobal.net

Unknown said...

the JEWELRY TREE SILVER WITH 35 HOOKS is AMAZING!!! love your work! swapper13 at hotmail

phxbne said...

I like the HYPO-ALERGENIC SILVER DANGLE EARRINGS

Unknown said...

I love the silver jewelry tree with 35 hooks! So cool!

Unknown said...

I love the family photo tree!
carrie.coffey@gmail.com

kelley wood said...

I love the jewelry tree in silver. Very nice!

Heidi said...

i like the black and silver jewelry tree!!!
heidilynndonahue@gmail.com

Jane S. said...

Well what a tough decision, because I love absolutely everything in the shop! But what really caught my eye was the silver, gold, and black wire bracelet.

Jane S.
janers41 at hotmail dot com

Deb K said...

My favorite is the Black and Silver Dangle Earrings! Beautiful!!


deb55106(at)gmail(dot)com

miller lawn service said...

I like the ROUND SILVER EARRING HANGER MEDIUM. Thanks!

Odds said...

I love this ring! Gold and black are my absolute favorite!

http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=35501225

mnk said...

I love the silver 35 hook hanger! Beautiful work!

mattnkellie@gmail.com

Melissa said...

I love the Silver Jewelry Hanger w/ 10 Hooks.

xmeliss182x (at) yahoo (dot) com

Apple said...

I love the FUSHIA AND GREEN STERLING RING: http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=32641020.

applez_55@yahoo.com

ktkins said...

I love the silver jewelry tree!

orangegirl779@hotmail.com

Michele P. said...

I've never seen anything like this, but I definitely like it! My favorite is the SILVER JEWELRY HANGER WITH 10 HOOKS, very nice design and perfect for my favorite pieces to be close by.

micaela6955 at msn dot com

Anonymous said...

I love the 20 hook jewelry hanger in black or white!!

curious @bookofrandomness .com

MaddyRu said...

She has the coolest ear cuffs! My fave is the one with red beads. Thanks!`

jennymartin116 said...

I like the red sterling silver ring

Daughter of the The King said...

The jewlery chandalier is ingenious! calleyamber@hotmail.com

caronbc said...

I love the silver jewellery tree!
What a great idea and great design.
Thank you
caron.chester@gmail.com

lo said...

I would love the Silver Wide 20 Hook Hanger.

Thanks for the chance!

lauren

Nature Manipulated said...

I really like the black, silver and pink wire bracelet. Also really like the earring holders.

Michelle
Nature Manipulated
naturemanipulated[at]hotmail[dot]com

Nature Manipulated said...

I host a giveaway on my blog every Monday. This weeks ends this Monday.

http://naturemanipulated.blogspot.com/2010/01/monday-giveaway-and-feature-cokie-pop.html

Michelle
Nature Manipulated
naturemanipulated[at]hotmail[dot]com

Ladytink_534 said...

My favorite item is the SMALL WHITE DIAMOND EARRING HANGER
Ladytink_534(at)yahoo(dot)com

PurrPrints said...

So cool - what a great idea! my fave item besides this one from her shop is the silver jewelry tree - it's lovely.

I can be contacted through the contact form on my purrprints blog, which goes directly to my email (i don't like to share my email publicly)

and there's a ton of cool giveaways to be found at the blog I co run, EtsyGiveaways.blogspot.com

Cindy said...

My favorite is the "JEWELRY TREE SILVER WITH 35 HOOKS" http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=31529180

clogzilla(at)yahoo(dot)com

Ali said...

I must admit I have an awesome branch sticking out of a cat wine bottle displaying my jewelry now, but it falls over every month! This idea is much better!
I think I like the silver Jewelry tree with 35 hooks is my favorite, although her jewelry is beautiful too!

gibbylet(at)gmail(dot)com

jocelyn said...

Lots of gorgeous stuff! My favorite item is the fuschia silver and black aluminum bracelet.

xashxnightx@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Silver jewelery tree is awesome!

judychrz at gmail.com

Vanessa said...

My favorite thing is JEWELRY HANGER GOLD WITH 40 HOOKS

jewelsntreasures @ yahoo.com

Y said...

I love the BLACK AND SILVER DANGLE EARRINGS. Beautiful design and one of my favorite colors :)

ym2154 at gmail

jemscout425 said...

i love the pink aluminum cuff
pksanddancer@yahoo.com

Kerrie said...

My favorite item is the LARGE ROUND SILVER EARRING HANGER
kerriekg@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

My favorite is the jewelry tree in silver with 35 hooks.

Sarah
untenuredteacher at yahoo dot com

Kelly said...

Lovely though it is to organize, I think her rings are gorgeous....

NWTyping said...

enter me please~!

i love anything ***pink***

keep creating! :)

hope i win!!
thanks for the contest!

bargaingirl said...

I love the jewelry tree in silver with 35 hooks....thanks!

Unknown said...

loving the SILVER ALUMINUM LOOP BRACELET!! thanks for the opportunity!

meredith(dot)targarona(at)gmail(dot)com

Anonymous said...

What a GREAT idea!!!
I also love the Jewelry tree.

Nycole
knycks1@aol.com

Anonymous said...

This blog was... how do you say it? Relevant!! Finally I've found something which helped me. Thank you!

my web blog :: book of ra online spielen kostenlos ohne download

Anonymous said...

I like the valuable information you provide in your articles.
I will bookmark your weblog and check again
here frequently. I'm quite certain I will learn plenty of new stuff right here! Best of luck for the next!

Here is my webpage :: book of ra kostenlos spielen download