Monday, January 18, 2010
Blue Room Gems Jewelry Giveaway! CLOSED
There is this scene in Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom where everyone is freaking out in the restaurant. The girl is chasing the diamond and Indy is chasing the antidote. The girl sees the diamond and jumps for it, but a bucket of ice falls and obscures the view of the gem.
Now if there wasn't a mob scene in the restaurant, I bet she could have found the diamond, but what's wrong with wearing a piece of ice around one's neck? Nothing... nothing at all.
That's what I get to do with this necklace from Blue Room Gems. It really does look like a piece of ice, and I LOVE wearing it around my neck. Dressed up or down, it's unique and fun!
Jen, the designer behind Blue Room Gems, picked up jewelry making spontaneously... and Jen is a planner so this was something new. She loved jewelry so much but couldn't always afford the quantity of items to match the quality and one day the little voice inside her head said she could make her own.
Jewelry making began as a hobby, an incredible creative outlet. It was the first time Jen ever felt like an artist, and she plans to continue making jewelry until her eyes and hands give out... seriously that's what she said. She officially became a jewelry business owner last summer and has been blessed with some success.
Jen's creations are inspired by beautiful beads. Her goal is to highlight them and make them the focal point of the design. She favor gemstones because mother nature is the ultimate artist! The colors and textures found in natural materials are more stunning than anything man-made.
Jen's goal is to create beautiful, well-made jewelry for women who, like her, live on a budget. And she would like to offer one of you, your choice of item from her shop up to $20.
To Enter:
Visit Blue Room Gems and tell me your favorite item in a comment. Be sure to leave your contact email as well!
Contest will end February 1, 2010
Contest is open to international entries
BE SURE TO ENTER MY OTHER GIVEAWAYS LISTED IN THE TOP RIGHT!
DISCLAIMER: Jen did NOT pay me to do this review. I want you all to know that I often approach artists and designers for reviews and giveaways when I find their products online. I ask their permission to review their products. If someone asks me to review his/her product, I will always let you know. Once winner has confirmed, I send winner's info to the sponsor. I am not responsible for delivery of prize thereafter
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

145 comments:
I like Hammered Heart Pendant with Freshwater Pearl and Cranberry Bead
sherrygo at hotmail dot com
I like the Garnet and Silver Link Earrings. daydreamsinbubbles(at)hotmail(dot)com
I like the aqua glass teardrop & freshwater pearl pendant.
pbclark(at)netins(dot)net
I like the Aqua Amazonite Coin and Silver Link Adjustable Necklace
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=34421059
ayoung3360@hotmail.com
My favorite item is the Fluorite Bead and Silver Link Adjustable Necklace
huggie0109@yahoo.com
I love the hand forged sterling silver ring and blue teardrop earrings!
lucianita[@]sapo[.]pt
I like a lot of her things, but what I have my eye on right now is the Green Prehnite and Silver Link Earrings and necklace.
stephanielcobb@yahoo.com
I really like these simple earrings
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=35842792
daisydayz25 at googlemail.com
I realy love Big and Bold Multi-Colored Adjustable Length Gemstone Necklace and Peacock Blue Briolette and Gunmetal Earrings
sh.11175@yahoo.com
I love the Black Obsidian and Silver Earrings.
pinkish5325@yahoo.com
I love the
1) Jet Black Bead and Wavy Ring Pendant
and
2) Red-Orange CZ Teardrop Pendant
bunnybx at gmail . com
I love Red Jasper Nugget and Brass Bead Adjustable Length Necklace. I just love natural stones. Lovely! thanks
lubaska dot k at gmail dot com
I like the Pale Green New Jade Pendant Necklace.
kristenlaudick at yahoo dot com
I love the Aqua Glass Teardrop and Freshwater Pearl Pendant.
aikychien at yahoo dot com
I love the Ice Blue Glass Bead and Gunmetal Earrings.
arewethereyetla5[at]verizon[dot]net
I absolutely love the Pale Green New Jade Pendant Necklace. All of her work is gorgeous though, so it was hard to choose!
ashley_c_014 at hotmail dot com
i want the fresh water pearl and antique brass double strand necklace. really pretty! :)
ilaybalilay(at)yahoo(dot)com
There are many beautiful items in the shop but my favourite is the Moonstone and Silver Necklace.
eva.s.black[@]gmail[.]com
I like the red-orange cz teardrop pendant.
I love the Sapphire Blue pendant!
princess_in_nyc@yahoo dot com
Loving the smokey quartz and citrine brass necklace! Thanks for the giveaway!
violet(at)etsystalker(dot)com
I dont own a necklace. Not even a single piece so I hope i win.
my favorite is the
Aqua Glass Teardrop and Freshwater Pearl Pendant
kaycee.enerva@msdn.ph
Thanks!
Black Obsidian and Silver Earrings is very pretty and my fave!
reviewsbyabby at gmail dot com
Liking the Garnet and Crystal Quartz Adjustable Necklace very much!
Thanks for the giveaway
shiki6210 at gmail dot com
the wire wrapped clear clear glass teardrop earrings is nice.
bleaucheval@yahoo.com
thanks!
I love Turquoise and Silver Bead Necklace it is lovely
mommykayth@gmail.com
TIA!
I love the blue pendant on gunmetal chain! Thanks!
Hammered Heart Pendant with Freshwater Pearl and Cranberry Bead - definitely my favourite necklace for sure!
nadia[dot]torrieri[at]gmail[dot]com
my favorite item is London Blue CZ and Crystal Silver Shade Rondelle Earrings
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=33700903
ilovevanessasomuch at gmail.com
I like: http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=32479864
I loved the Cobalt Blue Sodalite and Silver Chain Necklace.
monamhassan at hotmail dot com
Jen - Ice Blue Glass Bead and Gunmetal Earrings . Are these new? I think they are really cute.
Amber
fsumx3@hotmail.com
I love the Hammered Heart necklace.
silverdolphin1771@yahoo.com
I like the Pale Green New Jade and Sterling Silver Earrings
naturemanipulated AT hotmail DOT com
I like the Blue Pendant on Gunmetal Chain
crysneedy at aol dot com
I love the Sapphire Blue Pendant on Silver Chain.
kindym1985@hotmail.com
I have to say I love the Yellow Chalcedony Teardrop Pendant in antique brass!
cobb(dot)ja(at)gmail(dot)com
Beautiful...simply beautiful jewelries. I for once am not a jewelry person, so if I'm wearing one then I love something simple and classy. Hearted few of her works, but if I have to choose one then is Swarovski Silver Shade Crystal Briolette Pendant...but then I may change my mind again. Lol. Thanks for the giveaway!
Everything is so pretty!! I really like the Pale Green New Jade Pendant Necklace. It can be worn dress up or casual with jeans:)
cyclona66(at)aol(dot)com
I really like the
Jet Black Bead and Wavy Ring Pendant.
ghainskom at yahoo dot com
i love the Smokey Quartz and Antique Brass Flower Earrings!
Great giveaway!
I do like the Multi-Colored Natural Stone Bead and Silver link Earrings.
Please count me in. Thanks.
avalonne83 [at] yahoo [dot] it
Do I have to choose just one item?? I love all of her pieces :) I am a regular shopper of Blue Room Gems and found Jen to be great to work with-right now I am eyeing up the Teal and Brown Natural Stone Earrings-love them, thanks for the giveaway!!
I love LOVE LOVE the aquamarine pendant in clear glass. Link: http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=36801725. It is simple and understated yet GORGEOUS! Thank you for the chance to win.
Marci
june_spirit2628 at hotmail dot com
Absolutely love the Peacock Blue Briolette and Gunmetal Earrings!!!
memoriesforlifescrapbooks(at)hotmail(dot)com
I loved the turquoise and silver bead necklace. Thanks for the wonderful giveaway.
dianad8008 AT gmail DOT com
Her Pale Green Jade and Sterling Silver earrings were my fav, but it was really hard to choose. I kept saying ohh...that one...no, that one! Thanks
Angie
rennieangie@gmail.com
I love the Peacock Blue Briolette and Gunmetal Earrings ... the color is soooo vibrant!
cam22190 at gmail
Thank you for such a wonderful giveaway! I absolutely love the Multi-Colored Natural Stone Bead and Silver Link Earrings. They are so gorgeous.
ceevegnashville [at] gmail [dot] com
I like the Blue Pendant on Gunmetal Chain. Thanks!
bethnaf at hotmail dot com
Very pretty items! My favorite is: Petite Crystal Quartz Pendant Necklace
strasfamily at cox dot net
I'd love to wear ice, if it didn't melt XD Ice can break really beautifully.
The Dark Blue Agate necklace is my absolute fav. Too bad it's not below $20 ;_;
Oh, gosh, I forgot to include my email
tsumetokiba@yahoo.com
If this comes up as the winner, just go down to the next person XD;;
Wow, a lot of good choices! I really love the Garnet and Crystal Quartz Adjustable Necklace. Thanks!
pamchr@gmail.com
I love the Gunmetal and Amethyst-Colored Pedant Necklace...beautiful!
picnut1512@yahoo.com
I love the Peacock Blue Briolette and Gunmetal Earrings!
irina.sagarbarria at gmail dot com
My fav is the rose pink glass bead necklace. It's adorable and so pretty!
rosetheninja@gmail.com
My favorite is the Cobalt Blue Sodalite and Silver Link Necklace
Thank you for the giveaway :)
hurdler4eva(at)gmail(dot)com
I love the vintage inspired coin bead earrings.
e.estt[at]yahoo[dot]com
I love the Garnet and Silver Link Adjustable Necklace and of course would have to have the matching earrings!
pocketfairy{at}gmail{dot}com
the multi colored natural stone and silver link adjustable necklace caught my eye. I think I would pay the difference on that piece if I won the GC. It really is lovely.
freeindeed at myfairpoint dot net
i love the blue teardrop earrings
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=38465067
nannypanpan@sbcglobal.net
I like the Hammered Heart Pendant with Freshwater Pearl and Cranberry Bead.
krissygrl84@yahoo.com
Very pretty shop and great giveaway! My fav is the: Wire Wrapped Clear Glass Teardrop Earrings in Silver. They are so pretty and I think I would wear them so often, because they would go with about any outfit. My fingers are crossed! Jeanette at splendidthings.etsy.com
I like the Aquamarine Colored Glass Teardrop Pendant In Silver!
Nury77 at live dot ca
Loving the Aqua Glass Teardrop and Freshwater Pearl Pendant. Thanks for the opportunity!
meredith(dot)targarona(at)gmail(dot)com
I like Peacock Blue briolette and Gunmetal Earrings.
melodyj(at)gmail(dot)com
Great giveaway fingers crossed I love the aquamarine glass pendant it's beautiful.Thanks Marian
mtzeenla@yahoo.com
I love the aquamarine teardrop pendant necklace!
contact me at:
celeste@mail4me.com
I really like the Smokey Quartz and Citrine Antique Brass Necklace - it's very unique.
clenna at aol dot com
The Emerald Bead and Sterling Silver Earrings are my favorite! Thanks for a great giveaway!
snarky dot much at gmail dot com
LOve Multi-Colored Natural Stone Bead and Silver Link Adjustable Necklace!
missyt_2000@yahoo.com
I love the smokey quartz and cranberry bead necklace!
aaschw (at) ufl (dot) edu
This is my fave! Crystal Quartz and Larvikite Black and White Necklace in Silver.....NICE!
info@feltplanet.com
I love the Moonstone and Silver Necklace - it's lovely and simple.
urchiken at gmail dot com
Oh, I love gemstone jewelry! My favorite...the Teal and Brown Natural Stone Silver Earrings.
cspmom at gmail dot com
Hammered Heart Pendant with Freshwater Pearl and Cranberry Bead
is my favourite!
thepsychomama@hotmail.com
I love the Smokey Quartz and Antique Brass Flower Earrings!
Lilyhoot@gmail.com
I'm not sure why, but the Vintaj Brass Wire Wrapped Rondelle Earrings are calling to me. I know they won't match my stuff, but I think that I really need them, ambrerose(at)aol.com
I love the Multi-Colored Flourite and Silver Link necklace - lovely!
My favorite item is Multi-Colored Flourite and Silver Earrings.
carethediva[at]hotmail[dot]com
My favourite item is the Large Blue Agate Nugget Bead Necklace.
wandanamgreb(at)gmail(dot)com
I like the multi-strand caramel pearl and antique brass necklace
lkish77123 at gmail dot com
I would love the Wire Wrapped Clear Glass Teardrop Earrings in Silver!
Thanks for the giveaway :)
lauren
I love the Red CZ and Silver Link Earrings
curtneysison (at) gmail dot com
I love this necklace: Aqua Glass Teardrop and Hammered Silver Link Pendant
tazimd@gmail.com
Like the Green Prehnite and Silver Link Earrings!!
It's SO tough to pick a favorite...this beautiful work is just so unique! I just love the Crystal Quartz and Larvikite Wire Wrapped Black and White Necklace.
Thanks!
Aimee
sierranelsby (at) gmail (dot) com
My favorite is the Aqua Glass Teardrop and Hammered Silver Link necklace, so pretty! Thanks for the giveaway.
yumihamano@gmail.com
I like the Blue Opal and Red Tiger Eye Antique Brass Necklace.
Thanks for the giveaway!
nicole[dot]mckee08[at]gmail[dot]com
My favorite is the Aqua Glass Teardrop and Hammered Gunmetal Link Pendant :)
Thanks!
Kelly @ TLE
thelostearring at yahoo dot com
All great stuff! I love the Blue Glass Bead and Gunmetal Link Adjustable Necklace
Lovely jewelry!! Esp. love the blue sapphire necklace! Thanks for a great giveaway!
aqua glass teardrop & freshwater pearl pendant and the sapphire are my favs, thanks for a lovely giveaway
I love the Garnet and Silver Link earrings.
jerzycat99@yahoo.com
Hard to choose a favorite, but I really like this one:
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=36255890
aschertle at yahoo dot com
I like the Jet Black Bead and Wavy Ring Pendant: http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=34420357
annabell_lee_dk (at) yahoo.com
I love the White Freshwater Pearls and Antique Brass Earrings. I also love the Petite Crystal Quartz Pendant Necklace
elohzajk@gmail.com
I love the blue pendant on the gunmetal chain. Very stylish!
mnewton1985(at)aol(dot)com
I love the Aqua Amazonite Coin and Silver Link Earrings, what a great colour!
busybbee05[at]yahoo[dot]com[dot]au
My favorite item are the Sapphire Blue Sodalite Briolette Earrings.
design4less@yahoo.com
I love the Garnet and Silver Link Earrings.
mframe00@yahoo.com
I like the Aqua Glass Teardrop and Hammered Silver Link Pendant.
heatherkowens *at* *yahoodotcom*
love the fire agate necklace!
Bindu.oommen@gmail.com
I like Wire Wrapped Labradorite Nugget and Silver Bead Bracelet.
ale84.vercelli@hotmail.it
I like the Rose Pink Glass Bead Necklace : http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=34691067
It's so beautiful and I love the colors.
Ronit
internationalgiveaways[at]gmail[dot]com
http://internationalgiveaways.blogspot.com
I don't think I could pick just one! WOW! She has a lot of necklaces similar to ones I've been hearting for awhile but her pricing is a lot nicer on the wallet. Being a jewelry maker I can estimate how much jewelers are marking their items up and hers seem VERY fair!
I think I would choose this one:
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=31743167
I love the hammered heart pendant. So pretty.
sunleafclovergirl@yahoo.com
I like the Yellow Opal and Cranberry Bead Pendant in Antique Brass necklace.
sonflower277(at)gmail(dot)com
My fave is the Pale Green New Jade Pendant Necklace. It is pretty!
Thanks for the chance.
eli_green22 at yahoo dot com dot br
Her stuff is wonderful, but i like her natural stone earrings with sterling silver!
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=38949531
ASHAVER@TMAIL.COM
I like Pineapple Quartz Pendant with Antique Brass Chain.
janetfaye (at) gmail (dot) com
Ooh I love her RedOrange CZ Teardrop Pendant! It's beautiful. Thanks for the chance to win! dandelionfirebird{at}hotmail{dot}com
Oh, this stuff is right up my alley! I love jewelry like this. My favorite (I think??) is the Blue Pendant on Gun Metal Chain. It's gorgeous, but so are so many others pieces!
Thanks...I have a new favorite etsy shop!
h4schaffer at gmail dot com
My favorite are the Denim Blue Natural Stone and SIlver Link Earrings.
love the Amethyst and Swarovski Crystal Bracelet
I like the Blue Pendant on Gunmetal Chain.
Thanks!
rebertram @ gmail . com
I like everything but I like the Denim Blue Natural Stone and SIlver Link Earrings the most.
Thanks,
glenda.santos@rebisco.com.ph
My favourite: Teal and Brown Natural Stone Silver Earrings.
Simple and beautiful.
:o)
pippirose59 at gmail dot com
My favorite is the Tanzanite crystal in the briolette cut at http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=35740099
ravish30 at aol dot com
I love the Dark Blue Agate and Crystal Quartz Nugget Necklace. Gorgeous!
busybbee05[at]yahoo[dot]com[dot]au
LOVE the Labradorite and Silver Link Earrings/
atrain365@hotmail.com
I love the Emerald Bead and Sterling Silver Earrings!
contact@liquidambarstudio.com
I really like the Aqua Glass Teardrop and Hammered Silver Link Pendant the best. Something about it so simple that it can be dressed up or down depending on the outfit. I would totally wear that with several outfits.
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=38164364
This is a great giveaway! I hope I win!
My contact email is Furbabies2010@yahoo.com
I love the London Blue CZ Teardrop and Sterling Silver Earrings
tiramisu392 (at) yahoo.com
I love the gorgeous Multi-Colored Natural Stone Bead and Silver Link Adjustable Necklace! tylerpants(at)gmail.com
I LOVE the smoky quartz and cranberry bead necklace!!
My favorite is the Blue Glass Bead and Gunmetal Link Adjustable necklace. The beautiful blues remind me of the ocean. :) peanut{at}nyc.rr.com
I like the multicolor fluorite earrings.
Thanks
bookloon@gmail.com
I like the Smokey Quartz and Antique Brass Flower Earrings
ajolly1456 at gmail dot com
I love the vintaj brass wire wrapped rondelle earrings.
The Aqua Glass Teardrop and Hammered Silver Link Pendant is very pretty, thanks!
sugareaterATgmailDOTcom
i like the London Blue CZ Teardrop and Sterling Silver Earrings
heartbreak.21.kid at gmail dot com
Yellow Opal and Cranberry Bead Pendant in Antique Brass!
barbiejef at gmail dot com
i love the Lavender CZ and Natural Gemstone Pendant in Silver
bvrlylava at gmail dot com
I love the pineapple quartz pendant with antique brass chain
Desi
weeshareblog@gmail.com
http://weeshare.blogspot.com
I love the Teal and Brown Natural Stone Earrings in Antique Brass! Thanks for the chance to win.
mrsmchappell at gmail dot com
I really love the Rusty Orange Fire Agate Necklace!
Super Cute!
mrsannieshaw@yahoo.com
My favorite is the Swarowski Tanzanite Crystal Briolette pendant.
spamscape [at] gmail [dot] com
Love the Multi-Gemstone Pendant in Antique Brass.
melanieadey at hotmail dot com
my favorite is the green ocean and the blue ocean jasper pendants
Post a Comment