Monday, February 22, 2010
By the Belt Giveaway! CLOSED
I have a hard time finding belts. I'm a pretty small person with an hour glass figure. I got these nice child-bearing hips, but most of my clothes tend to hang on them that I often wish I had a great belt.
The problem I have with most belts, however, is that I need a notch or two past the last notch. Good luck finding that in the adult womens' section of a store.
And what makes this problem worse for me is the fact that I want fashionable belts. They are great accessories to change the mood, feel, fit of any outfit.
Then I found By the Belt. Vered, the designer, custom-made a gorgeous lace belt for me that fits perfectly and makes any outfit romantic.
Vered has actually been creating beaded jewelry for 7 years and that has been her main focus. (Check out her jewelry here: Veroque.Etsy.com).Then it happened that about a year ago, she needed a belt for a special family event. Unable to find exactly what she was looking for anywhere, she decided to bead one herself instead.
She made it from about 4000 tiny beads, each sewn by hand using a needle and thread. The result was a very chic and pretty belt... and this is how she came to the idea to pursue belt-making more formally. She wanted to make them simple, stylish, from interesting materials, etc AND affordable. And that is how her shop By the Belt was born.
Vered is very accomadating (across the world in Israel!) and prompt with her work. While international shipping takes 10-21 days, I didn't wait too long before I received my beauty.
And now Vered would like to give one of you a free skinny belt in the color of your choice. It's a gorgeous, hand-made, fashionable belt that will surely be a staple in your collection!
To Enter:
Visit By the Belt and comment with your favorite belt. Be sure to leave your email in the post.
If you can't wait to win, Vered is offering 15% off to all of my readers and FREE SHIPPING! Simply message her that you found her shop through Roxy Shops Blog.
Contest will end March 10, 2010.
Contest is open to international entries
BE SURE TO ENTER MY OTHER GIVEAWAYS LISTED IN THE TOP RIGHT!
DISCLAIMER:
Winner will have 48 hours to confirm win by the email I send to him/her. By entering this contest you agree to not hold me nor the sponsor responsible if I don't get your confirmation email or if the prize does not arrive.
Vered did NOT pay me to do this review. I often approach artists and designers for reviews and giveaways when I find their products online. I ask their permission to review their products. If someone asks me to review his/her product, I will always let you know. Once winner has confirmed, I either send winner's info to the sponsor or if prize is in my possession, I mail it. I am not responsible for delivery of prize thereafter.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
76 comments:
Thanks for this chance.
I like Gold Belt with Sea Star Buckle.
Hugs
ale84.vercelli at hotmail dot it
Great! I love the Red Skinny Belt with Silver Buckle. Thanks!
bunnybx at gmail . com
Love the Turquoise Skinny Belt With Brass Buckle
huggie0109(at)yahoo(dot)com
I love the Gold Belt with Sea Star Buckle, so trendy! Thanks for the giveaway.
yumihamano@gmail.com
Vered's belts are adorable, they are all so unique!
Especially I admire this stunning white lace belt!!!SHe’s so romantic...So stylish...
That's such a great belt:-)
Such lovely belts! Great shop!
I like Black Wide Belt With Lace Brass Buckle!
I like this one:
Gold Belt with Sea Star Buckle
yeloechikee at hotmail dot com
I LOVE all her belts, they are very chic and fancy...
I wish I could have them all!
If I had to choose one though, it would be this one:
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=40630044
(Grey Wide Belt with Lace Silver Buckle.
I love ByTheBelt's shop for its beauty and originality!
the Black Wide Belt With Lace Brass Buckle is my favorite!
peggyapl(at)gmail.com
I have to say that in the end, the wide belt with brass lace buckle is still my favorite ^_^
chibi_nu{a}yahoo{.}ca
I dig the Turquoise Skinny Belt With Brass Buckle, a lot. :)
sisavate(at)hotmail.com
what nice belts! i could use one! i'd love one in Bronze 8)
http://phranne.etsy.com
phranne[at]yahoo.com
I love the red skinny belt http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=31801585
wonderful work !!!!!
Beautiful belts !!!
Love the Brown Skinny Belt with a Brass Buckle
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=35510384
I love Grey Wide Belt With Lace Silver Buckle too!!!!!!
cal_rubies at yahoo dot es
I like the Black Skinny Belt With Silver Buckle: http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=36851164
annabell_lee_dk (at) yahoo.com
Enter me! My favorite item is
Black Skinny Belt With Silver Buckle
Victoria
coloressinmezclar@hotmail.com
Nice giveaway! I choose
Brown Skinny Belt with a silver Buckle
Conchi
conchilacu@hotmail.com
Enter me! I'm a new follower from Spain!
My favorite belt is :Gold Belt with Sea Star Buckle
Ana Belén R.M
fisiwoman@hotmail.com
Umm, nice giveaway! sign me up! ^^
My favorite: Brown Skinny Belt with a silver Buckle
MªCarmen, jnb_88@hotmail.com
I love the Black Wide Belt with Lace Brass Buckle best!
Thank you for the giveaway :)
hurdler4eva(at)gmail(dot)com
My fave is the Red Skinny Belt With Silver Buckle.
Thanks for the opportunity!
meredith dot targarona at gmail com
The Gold Belt is adorable!
the sea star belt!
cindyascott{at}yahoo.com
I love the Turquoise Skinny Belt With Brass Buckle!
musicxisxlovex19(at)aim(dot)com
My favorite belt is: http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=37591784
srobinson8561 at bryan.edu
I love the "Red Skinny Belt With Silver Buckle." Thank you for the chance to win--I have my fingers crossed!
june_spirit2628 at hotmail dot com
I love the silver belt with dark silver crystals buckle.
e.estt[at]yahoo[dot]com
I love the brown skinny belt with the brass buckle!!
demureprincess7(at)gmail.com
LOVE the red skinny belt with the brass buckle :)
rachel_musgrove@hotmail.com
I really love the Gold Skinny Belt With Brass Buckle!
izzy(dot)handmade(dot)creations(at)gmail(dot)com
Red Skinny Belt With Brass Buckle for me! I love red as an accent colour. Thanks.
sugareaterATgmailDOTcom
realitybbq*AT*gmail*DOT*com
Fav belt: Silver Belt with Crystals Buckle!
Thank you!
I absolutely LOVE the Turquoise Skinny Belt With Brass Buckle. Great giveaway, thanks!
beautifymylife [at] gmail.com
www.beautifymylifeblog.com
I like the Bronze Skinny Belt.
melodyj(at)gmail(dot)com
I like the brown skinny belt with silver buckle
contact me at:
celeste@mail4me.com
I love the Turquoise Skinny Belt With Brass Buckle!
Lilyhoot@gmail.com
I like the bronze skinny belt with the brass buckle
lkish77123 at gmail dot com
love the Black Wide Belt With Lace Brass Buckle
http://www.thejoyofcolor.etsy.com
I love the Gold Belt with Sea Star Buckle. Its so pretty!
lagringa_009@hotmail.com
Ooo... I love the
Black Wide Belt With Lace Brass Buckle .. simply goes too well with my dinner dress :)
shaparin at yahoo dot com
I love the brown skinny belt with silver buckle. So cute!
Sarah
untenuredteacher at yahoo dot com
I like the Black Wide Belt With Lace Brass Buckle, gorgeous!
lejn05@yahoo.com
I really like the Black Belt with X-Shaped Crystals! It makes a statement!
mDOTkurokoATgmailDOTcom
I love the Gold Skinny Belt With Brass Buckle! It'll go with everything in my closet!!
ruricloth[at]yahoo[dot]com
My fave is the Black Wide Belt With Lace Brass Buckle. It's all about the buckle.
ghainskom at yahoo dot com
My favorite belt is the
Red Skinny Belt With Brass Buckle
it is soooo fab and just what i need!
katch05 at gmail dot com
The turquoise skinny belt with brass buckle is lovely, it's an amazing color! =)
annie.elb@gmail.com
I love the Black Wide Belt With Lace Brass Buckle, great work!
tivolidesigns@gmail.com
My pick is Red Skinny Belt With Silver Buckle. Thank you for the chance!
BETH
bethnaf at hotmail dot com
Great giveaway!
I like the Red Skinny Belt With Brass Buckle.
Please count me in. Thanks.
avalonne83 [at] yahoo [dot] it
I love the Pink Skinny Belt With Silver Buckle.
carethediva[at]hotmail[dot]com
Wow, wow, wow those are some beautiful belts. I had a really hard time choosing just one. I really like the Brown Skinny Belt with a Brass Buckle cause the buckle is gorgous. ambrerose(!at)aol.com
I love the Red Skinny Belt With Silver Buckle!
puffpastryshop(at)gmail(dot)com
I love Bronze Skinny Belt with Brass Buckle
ilovevanessasomuch at gmail.com
ooh i like the Pink Skinny Belt With Silver Buckle, so lovely.
yuri.kristi at gmail dotcom
I love the Black Wide Belt With Lace Brass Buckle.
pinkish5325@yahoo.com
The Red Skinny Belt With Silver Buckle looks pretty chic!
the_outsider01AThotmailDOTcom
I like the Silver Belt With a Silver Buckle. It's very elegant and I love the color!
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=29865898
Ronit
internationalgiveaways[at]gmail[dot]com
http://internationalgiveaways.blogspot.com
I really like the Black Belt with an X-shaped Crystals Buckle
I very like the Pink Skinny Belt With Silver Buckle
My fav is Brown Skinny Belt with a Brass Buckle. Thanks
lubaska dot k at gmail dot com
I love the Black Wide Belt With Lace Brass Buckle!
Wacky World of K at Bell dot net
My favorite is the Grey Wide Belt With Lace Silver Buckle
spamscape [at] gmail [dot] com
I am joining, this is my pick:
Black Wide Belt With Lace Brass Buckle
My email: liezl_7m5(AT)yahoo(DOT)com
Wow! There are so many wonderful and creative belts to choose from. My favorite has to be the Red Skinny Belt With Brass Buckle. Adoreable!
writeme at heidimail dot com
Hi.. my name is bintan and my email account is bintan.sholihat@gmail.com
I like 'Red Skinny Belt With Brass Buckle' because I think it could be use for any moment from casual moment to glamorous one..
To make it casual, sip it in your high-waist jeans with simple T-shirt and hot wedges shoes..
To make it glamorous, tie it to your little black dress and put a red clutch and stiletto..
have a nice day. =)
Love the brass buckle belt. I'm a fan of anything big and eye catching too!
Loving the antique buckle on the Black Wide Belt With Lace Brass Buckle
reviewsbyabby at gmail dot com
My favourite is the Grey Wide Belt With Lace Silver Buckle. I love silver & grey is the new black don't cha know ;)
ooak.ie[at]gmail[dot]com
Red Skinny Belt With Brass Buckle is great
shiki6210 at gmail dot com
Love the Black Wide Belt With Lace Brass Buckle
I like the Silver Belt with Crystals Buckle
Post a Comment