Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Lisa D Jewelry Giveaway! CLOSED


The other day, the guy I'm dating (and like a lot) called me a snob. He said it was a compliment, and while most women would feel hurt by that comment... I owned it.

I am a snob. I like the finer things in life. I like high quality. I like high end.

In fact, I'll go out and make it happen if I'm not getting it. Which is what I'm doing now by making wine. Pinot Noir in fact.

The batch is going to be ready by May 15th, and I can't wait! It's tough getting good wine in colorado.

So for my wine's debut, I've been trying to come up with the perfect outfit. I figured I'd wear a burgundy or black dress, more casual than cocktail since I'm inviting my coworkers and friends. As for jewelry, I couldn't decide until I received some earrings from Lisa D Jewelry.

She sent me these gorgeous pair of earrings that look like grape clusters. They're amazingly beautiful and of such high quality... and affordable!

I can't wait to wear them in May for my wine party!

Lisa remembers making jewelry as early as the age of 10, when she made some and tried to sell it at the school fair. It halted for a bit after that until she became a realtor and inspecting a house in 2001. The current home owner was also a jewelry-maker and Lisa realized she could do the same thing.

She set off to learn and create and eventually impressed a local boutique in LA that is her highest grossing store!

Living in LA, fashion world is her inspiration. Lisa follows the designers to see what colors and trends are coming. She also lives by the beach, making the ocean and nature important to her work.

2006 was Lisa's last year of real estate, and she has been persuing her jewelry making full time since then. With the ups and downs of the economy, it has been an interesting time (to say the least) but Lisa keeps going.

And as a very generous gift to all of you, Lisa has offered to give one of you $30 towards her etsy shop!

To Enter:

Visit Lisa D Jewelry and comment with one or more items you'd like to use the $30 towards.

Contest will end April 8, 2010 @ midnight EST

BE SURE TO ENTER MY OTHER GIVEAWAYS LISTED IN THE TOP RIGHT!

Contest open to international entries


DISCLAIMER:
Winner will have 48 hours to confirm win by the email I send to him/her. By entering this contest you agree to not hold me nor the sponsor responsible if I don't get your confirmation email or if the prize does not arrive.

Lisa did NOT pay me to do this review. I often approach artists and designers for reviews and giveaways when I find their products online. I ask their permission to review their products. If someone asks me to review his/her product, I will always let you know. Once winner has confirmed, I either send winner's info to the sponsor or if prize is in my possession, I mail it. I am not responsible for delivery of prize thereafter.

117 comments:

Sharon said...

I love her Bluebell necklace! It'd be the perfect "something blue" for my upcoming wedding!

va said...

I like the silver flowers earrings .
thanks
tumblemumbo at gmail dot com

Lilly said...

I love the Bubbles in Blue necklace and the So Lovely earrings. Gorgeous!
Thanks for the chance.
eli_green22 at yahoo dot com dot br

Izzy said...

I would definitely choose Wild Flowers in the Dusk earrings, they really tell a story! Thank you for the chance!
izzy(dot)handmade(dot)creations(at)gmail(dot)com

Unknown said...

I would probably use the $30 to get the Organic teardrops earrings.

anja.lju at gmail dot com

Amy said...

I would use the $30 to the the Holiday Kiss necklace.
Very pretty!

jadengler(at)mac.com

Anonymous said...

I'd pick the Goldy necklace.
ghainskom at yahoo dot com

Rebekah said...

I like the cherry blossom earrings in purple.

miryfaye@yahoo.com

very married said...

ms(dot)verymarried(at)gmail(dot)com

I would put my certificate towards
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?ref=vl_other_1&listing_id=39077805

classy!

Anonymous said...

I like Katie, that blue looks almost like its liquid
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=43318813

lilprincessbow@gmail.com

thanks!

clenna said...

I love the Kyanite Drop Necklace.

clenna at aol dot com

Amber said...

I would use the money toward the Malbec Drops necklace! Love the rich burgundy color.
Thank you for the giveaway :)
hurdler4eva(at)gmail(dot)com

Unknown said...

I love this bracelet http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=28748956
piswimmer@hotmail.com

Aleksandra Nearing said...

love the Cait necklace!
aleksa91@hotmail.com

Aleksandra Nearing said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I like the Malbec Drops necklace
email elatomala@hotmail.com

rubynreba said...

I really like the organic teardrops earrings
pbclark(at)netins(dot)net

Anonymous said...

I'd love the gold leaves earrings!
e.estt[at]yahoo[dot]com

Anonymous said...

I love the katie earrings they are such a beautiful color.Thanks fingers crossed. Marian

mtzeenla@yahoo.com

Julia said...

I might get the Vintage Coins pearl necklace, so lovely, or I might get the Holly or Shelly earrings.. or maybe something else! Hard to pick just one thing.

sugareaterATgmailDOTcom

Jo said...

I really love the Pink and Red earrings.
bvbabybv at gmail.com

ruricloth said...

I love the Champagne and Whiskey earrings!

ruricloth[at]yahoo[dot]com

Patricia said...

Oh well there´s so much to choose from... I think I would love to get the grape earrings and the sweet bird ones too!

Thanks!

I´ll be blogging here:

http://craftyandartsygiveaways.blogspot.com/2010/03/roxy-shops_24.html

Thanks!

jc said...

I like the Hope Necklace, it's very pretty! Thanks for the giveaway.

Anonymous said...

I would love to chose Cherry Blossoms in Purple
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=41985501

sh.11175@yahoo.com

Nina said...

I love the Mixed Gems 4 necklace!

irina.sagarbarria at gmail dot com

Unknown said...

Gold Flowers ))
carevna.ok et gmail. dot com

Memories for Life said...

Great giveaway! I'd love to own her Katie Earrings!

memoriesforlifescrapbooks at hotmail dot com

Shelby said...

I would love to get the Joanne 3!

srobinson8561 at bryan.edu

Angie said...

it was REALLY hard to pick just one favorite. I think that the Shelly earrings are my pick because of the lovely color!

Angie
rennieangie at gmail dot com

miller lawn service said...

So many great designs! I really like the Sweet Bird with Aquamarine.

fisiwoman said...

Enter me! My favorite item is: http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=43318776


fisiwoman@hotmail.com

jakiesmom said...

i love the hailey earrings
nannypanpan@sbcglobal.net

Bunny B said...

I would get the Mixed Gems 4 necklace
bunnybx at gmail . com

Cabootique said...

I'd use it towards Angela - Pale Blue Chacedony Necklace. So pretty!

carethediva[at]hotmail[dot]com

Anonymous said...

I'd love the Vintage Coins necklace: http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=31766949. Beautiful!
june_spirit2628 at hotmail dot com

Samy said...

Fantastic post! I loved your "snob" tie-in ;D

If I was lucky enough to win, it would be between "Cait" and "Early Spring"... both are so classy and beautiful!

Thank you for this opportunity :)

samyrocks92 at msn dot com

Anonymous said...

Enter me! I love http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=40365290

Victoria
coloressimezclar@hotmail.com

Unknown said...

I love the Rose charm double strand necklace--emerald green quartz


Lena
crazy_bash@ymail.com

denise said...

I love the red velvet earrings!
qwaszx024 at gmail dot com

Melody said...

I like Orange Crush earrings. But that's not the only thing.

melodyj(at)gmail(dot)com

Damla said...

I like the Silver Flowers: http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=36781014
Thanks.

annabell_lee_dk (at) yahoo.com

suri said...

ava earings
juliet necklace maybe
and a few other items i loved
suratina@aol.com

paintedladyfingers said...

I love the green on green earrings.

berkana[at]fastmail[dot]fm

Anonymous said...

love the Wild Flowers in the Dusk earrings-so beautiful

flyergal82 at yahoo dot com

CathyH said...

A very beautiful collection and difficult to chose. I love the earthy tones of Blue Skies necklace
cathyhorner at embarqmail dot com

AmbreRose said...

I love the colors in the Angela - Pale Blue Chacedony Necklace. What a cute shop! ambrerose(!at)aol.com

AmbreRose said...

Entered the lily lady blue, ambrerose(!at)aol.com

Vanessa said...

I love Gold Flowers
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=37618419

ilovevanessasomuch at gmail.com

Aik said...

I love the Cait and Luann necklaces!

aikychien at yahoo dot com

Paula said...

I would definetely use the 30$ for the Annabelle earrings! they are incredibly beautiful! <3


monteagudopaula@hotmail.com

Cindy said...

I love Holly, Angela, Orange Crush, Layla, and Wild Flowers in the Dusk.
cindyhinckley at msn.

Danielle said...

The Blue Skies and Old Hollywood Again necklaces caught my eye...along with tons of her other pieces!

danielle78(at)comcast(dot)net

Linda Kish said...

I like the Cait necklace

lkish77123 at gmail dot com

crystal said...

Very pretty creations!! One of my favorite pieces is Early Spring Necklace:)
cyclona66(at) aol dot com

Melanie @ Whimsical Creations said...

love the Summer at the Shore

melanieadey at hotmail dot com

X said...

I would spend my $30 on the Cait or Gold Flowers Necklace. I can't decided!

kimhigueria(at)gmail(dot)com

AJ said...

The lemon & citrine dangles is my favorite ( :

A_C_E_ at hotmail dot com

Anonymous said...

Too many nice things, but the sweet bird w/Aquamarine earrings, cherry blossom in purple earrings, grapes earrings and juliet necklace all really catch my eye! Beautiful pieces!

happy_irish1(at)yahoo(dot)com

Lizzie said...

Love the organic teardrops earrings.

smrtmouse at yahoo dot com

Art Kat said...

man love the
Sweet Bird earrings!

duhnellecarter [at] yahoo . com
get this giveaway free exposure too at http://byhandgiveaways.com

Anne-Marie T said...

I just love those Green on Green earrings!

amt(at)telus(dot)net

Phyllis said...

I love the Layla Earrings in pale, blue chalcedony. A close second is the Labradorite Briolette Earrings. It's so hard to choose, they are all so beautiful!

Apple Hu said...

I wish I could make jewelry! I'm so jealous of her talent :D

I love the silver flowers earrings

silverdolphin1771@yahoo.com

flairshare said...

I like the Half of Simply Silver necklace and the Green on Green earrings.
shar.donoho@comcast.net

AM said...

The ava earrings are very pretty! I'd probably spend it on those.

Thanks for the giveaway and good luck to everyone!

(email in blogger profile)

Michelle C said...

I love the Malbec Drops necklace -- wonderful!
michelle dot lee dot carter at gmail dot com

Van said...

I would get the Emma and Vintagy Pearls earrings.

vantran2311f03@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

I love the Kelly short necklace
kowandambride at yahoo dot com

Anonymous said...

I love the Kelly short necklace
kowandambride at yahoo dot com

Nós said...

Hi.
enter me.
I loved the Hope Necklace. = )

I blogged about your giveaway and
You are on my blogroll.


http://obazaar.blogspot.com/2010/03/divulgacao-giveaway-blog-roxy-shops.html

onossobazaar@gmail.com

Andreia. *

Leigh said...

The Gold Leaves are my favorites!!!

leigh.onedayatatime@gmail.com

Unknown said...

love the Lila necklace!

thanks for the opportunity!

meredith dot targarona at gmail dot com

Anonymous said...

I love the Andie necklace!
hotpepper71 at bell south dot net

Stuff Parents Need said...

I really love the Twilight at Sea earrings!

Bachuchay said...

I'd probably get the Organic teardrops earrings or the red velvet earrings

huggie0109(at)yahoo(dot)com

sabrita said...

I love the Kelly necklace. Thank you.

sabrita@juno.com

avalonne83 said...

Great giveaway!
I like the Silver Flowers earrings.

Please count me in. Thanks.

avalonne83 [at] yahoo [dot] it

Kel said...

I love the Ann and Sophie earrings.
betweenthelines-kam@hotmail.com

Kuparstwn said...

I love the Joanne 3 necklace, the Desperate Wives earrings, and Chelsea earrings. Hard to pick just a few!!

Michelle Frame said...

I would use it toward the Twilight at Sea earrings.
mframe00@yahoo.com

kisieltruskawkowy said...

I love Bubbles in Blue.


asia19-9[at]o2.pl

Anonymous said...

I like the Blue Skies pendant.

Anonymous said...

thanks for the giveaway^^

I really loved:
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=42508214

=D

metalliz_gunner@hotmail.com

Beathag said...

I like Early Spring necklace

sophia.komninou at gmail.com

redfuzzycow said...

i love the kayla necklace

Lena said...

I like Silver Flowers earrings.


top.lena at gmail dot com

pamalot said...

I like the Anna earring and the Bubbles in Blue necklace.

Katie said...

i really like the jen bracelet

Jeck said...

I love the Gold Flowers

pinkish5325@yahoo.com

elaine said...

I love the Dark Butterfly Earrings-so pretty.

Elaine R
emrosser@shaw.ca

phrannie said...

i'm a proud snob too 8) anything else is just tacky. i would use the gifty on the Early Spring Necklace (or possibly the Orange Crush earrings - do i have to make my mind up right now? it's hard!!)

phranne[at]yahoo.com

Newlywed said...

That Lila necklace is very nice!
I'd pick that one!

idobudgetweddings(at)gmail(dot)com

Dovile said...

I like the Cait necklace the most.

spamscape [at] gmail [dot] com

Lily said...

I love the Early Spring necklace!

Huguette En said...

I like the Chelsey earrings.

Katie said...

the organic teardrop earing are beautiful!

kshuttle@uoguelph.ca

M said...

If I'm lucky enough to win, I'd choose the Sweet Bird earring with amethyst briolette. what a cutie!
meeeow18(at)yahoo(dot)com

M said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Gale said...

I love the Kayla necklace! Might get that. So hard to decide...she has so many lovely things!

'Gale

ecarian at yahoo dot com

Unknown said...

I would love to buy the Hope Necklace or the Andie Necklace =) They are very pretty!

Thanks for this opportunity!
aninhax[@]gmail[.]com
**

Lyudmila said...

I like the Cait

lusizova(at)gmail.com

bison61 said...

I like the Layla earrings

tiramisu392 (at) yahoo.com

Insanitykim said...

I would pay the extra for the Petal Pearls in Silver...verrrrrry nice!

I can be reached via email through my blog. Thanks for a fantastic giveaway!!

w said...

the sophie earrings are gorgeous!

thanks for a chance!

wendiwinn at wendiwinn dot com.

Judy B said...

I like the Lila necklace :)

judychrz at gmail.com

Bria said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nancy said...

I like her So Lovely Earrings and her Silver Flowers Earrings!

Nancy
allibrary (at) aol (dot) com

The Prickly Pinecone said...

Oh my, I think I would have to put it towards the Amanda necklace. What stunning pieces.

thepricklypinecone(at)hotmail(dot)com

biyagko_barbaru said...

I like to use the $30 towards Cait because its very gorgeous!

grin_mysticmermaid@hotmail.com

Michelle said...

Love the Early Spring necklace! So unique. Thanks for the chance to win. mrsmchappell at gmail dot com

DEBIJOT said...

I like the Sweet n Petite earrings and the Emma earrings.

tina reynolds said...

I love the early spring necklace I love the silver color it goes so well with pretty much everything I wear thanks for the chance to win eaglesforjack@gmail.com

Life's Simple Pleasures said...

I'd love the Shelley earrings amongst others

reviewsbyabby at gmail dot com

Anonymous said...

Really liking the Sophie and Layla. Probably would get either one of those.

shiki6210 at gmail dot com

PurrPrints said...

the layla earrings or early spring necklace - both are lovely. i can be reached through the contact form on my purrprints blog - that's the best way to make sure its gets to my email

alli said...

I would get the Lavender Princess earrings!

northssclub at yahoo dot com