Sunday, March 28, 2010

Sarah Keyes Jewellry Designs CLOSED


I'm a big fan of the statement piece. I like way it looks. I like the attention it brings. But of course... it's gotta be the right statement.

I found Sarah Keyes Jewellry online and immediately coveted all of her pieces. She has this incredible talent where she laser cuts acrylic into various images and puts together an impressive piece of jewelry.

I came acrose the La Rose Noir necklace and knew I needed to have it around my necklace. It's a large rose, beautifully cut, gracing my sternum. It's big but not over the top. It's also elegant and inviting.

Sarah has always had a passion for creating things since she was a little girl, especially jewelery. She would use various materials from shells, plastacine, pasta, and anything else she could find! A few years ago she did an evening course which re-awkened her passion and then led onto a 3D design and jewelery-making course

She hasn't looked back. Nothing makes Sarah happier than creativity. She is inspired by the desire to create original and unique jewellery that doesn't cost a fortune. And in particular, she loves to replicate vintage and antique pieces, giving them a modern day twist by using laser cut technolgy with acrylic.

I've received several compliments on my La Rose Noir necklace and I know one of you will receive many compliments too as Sarah has offered to give one you the item of your choice from her shop up to $28!

To Enter:

Visit Sarah Keys Jewellry and comment with your favorite item. It does not have to be the item you would choose to win. Be sure to leave your email in the comment!

If you can't wait to win, Sarah is offering 10% of the value of orders that have come through this blog. Simple message her on etsy with the code ETSY10 along with your order and it will be deducted.

Contest will end April 18, 2010 @ midnight EST

BE SURE TO ENTER MY OTHER GIVEAWAYS LISTED IN THE TOP RIGHT!

Contest open to international entries


DISCLAIMER:
Winner will have 48 hours to confirm win by the email I send to him/her. By entering this contest you agree to not hold me nor the sponsor responsible if I don't get your confirmation email or if the prize does not arrive.

Sarah did NOT pay me to do this review. I often approach artists and designers for reviews and giveaways when I find their products online. I ask their permission to review their products. If someone asks me to review his/her product, I will always let you know. Once winner has confirmed, I either send winner's info to the sponsor or if prize is in my possession, I mail it. I am not responsible for delivery of prize thereafter.

126 comments:

Misty said...

That is GORGEOUS!

Jenn Milt Art said...

I love the Dragonfly pendant :)

jrerwin6 at gmail dot com

Anonymous said...

I love the Antique skeleton key
kowandamcbride at yahoo dot com

jc said...

I'd like to win the Washing Line Charm Bracelet, it's so pretty! Thanks for the giveaway.
yumihamano@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

I really full in love with this piece "La Rose Blanche"
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=21342349

sh.11175@yahoo.com
thanks

Unknown said...

I like snowflake leaf necklace)
carevna.ok et gmail dot com

Nós said...

Hi.
= )
my favorite item is
Antique Skeleton Key, in any colour.

onossobazaar@gmail.com

you are on my blogroll.

Andreia. *

Anonymous said...

I love the Rose charm double strand necklace--emerald green quartz


Lena
crazy_bash@ymail.com

ladymishel said...

my favorite is the Ornate Lock Pendant

michelle_ej08@yahoo.com

the Moorhouse's said...

the Black Dragonfly Earrings are really pretty!

Mary Preston said...

I just love the Black butterfly earrings. So beautiful.

marypres@gmail.com

Bunny B said...

I love keys, so the Antique Skeleton Keys necklace is my fave
bunnybx at gmail . com

Unknown said...

Love the La Rose Blanche necklace! thanks for the opportunity!

meredith dot targarona at gmail dot com

Sharon said...

Love the La Rose Blanche!

sharonmyep {at} gmail . com

fisiwoman said...

Enter me please! My favorite item is: http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=43105492

fisiwoman@hotmail.com
Spain

Nupur said...

I love the Ivory washing line necklace- it is so unique and whimsical!

nupur.kittur AT gmail DOT com

Amber said...

I love the Antique Fan Necklace!
Thank you for the giveaway :)
hurdler4eva(at)gmail(dot)com

Daer0n said...

I love the dragonfly necklace!

Nury77 at live dot ca

secret cake said...

What unique pieces! I have to say I do like La Rose Noire best. Thanks so much for the heads-up about this shop, and for the opportunity!

secretcake (at) yahoo (dot) com

Unknown said...

My favorite is the Black Butterfly Garland necklace.

anja.lju at gmail dot com

erin garrison studio said...

La Rose Blanche is my favorite...what a statement!

eringarrisondesign(at)gmail(dot)com

Unknown said...

i LOOOOVE the Purple butterfly garland necklace! excellent work! swapper13 at hotmail

Nicole said...

I love the La Rose Noire necklace the most, but I also love the whimsy of the Washing Line necklace.

Lilly said...

What a great shop! I love the Antique skeleton key.
Thanks for the chance.
eli_green22 at yahoo dot com dot br

jennifer57 said...

skeleton key

Julia said...

That is way to hard to pick just one favourite! I love the butterfly garlands, the dragonfly wings, the skeleton keys and the Victorian Cameo necklace just to start! Oh and the laundry charms, so cute.

sugareaterATgmailDOTcom

Anonymous said...

I love the Ornate lock pendant. The keys are nice but this is so much more original!
ghainskom at yahoo dot com

Anonymous said...

The ivory butterfly garland is charming.
june_spirit2628 at hotmail dot com

Caroline said...

I really love the Red butterfly garland necklace.

design4less@yahoo.com

miller lawn service said...

My favorite is the Red butterfly garland necklace. Lovely and happy!

Cabootique said...

I adore Red butterfly garland necklace...so beautiful.

carethediva[at]hotmail[dot]com

Unknown said...

This one is gorgeous!

http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=21174280

Janaya.jones@yahoo.com

Unknown said...

This one is gorgeous!

http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=21174280

Janaya.jones@yahoo.com

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

I have to name 2 favorites and I think you can guess why.

I love the Purple Garland Necklace and the Purple Butterfly Earrings.

My email address: cherylspurplecow@gmail.com

Steff Metal said...

I have been a fan of Sarah's work for AGES. She makes such stunning designs. My favorite is the Snowflake Leaf - so simple, so evocative.

http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=21050181

I can already picture the outfit to go with this :)

steff AT steffmetal DOT com

Anonymous said...

Enter me please! I love http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=43791161

It's perfect!

Victoria
coloressinmezclar@hotmail.com

Sheila said...

I really like the look of the Antique Skeleton Key Necklace in white. It looks lacy and delicate and carved from old ivory.
Sheila
chiliburger@icehouse.net

ABCDErica said...

The Black Butterfly Garland necklace
is beautiful. It would go well with my butterfly collection!
sisavate@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

I like the Red butterfly garland necklace.

SamneneD@aol.com

Lauren said...

My favorite is the La Rose Rouge necklace.

lauren.m.gibson AT gmail DOT com

Anonymous said...

I love the willow branch necklace!
e.estt[at]yahoo[dot]com

Unknown said...

I love the antique skeleton key!
hails_18@hotmail.com

Van said...

I really like the Black butterfly earrings because it's very simple and modern. It's a very unique interpretation of a butterfly.

vantran2311f03[at]hotmail[dot]com

ruricloth said...

I love the La Rose Blanche necklace!

ruricloth[at]yahoo[dot]com

Vanessa said...

I love La Rose Noire. so beautiful :)

ilovevanessasomuch at gmail.com

tee said...

I really like Willow branch necklace.

tee@thatsitmommy (dot) com

Bachuchay said...

I like La Rose Blanche and Black butterfly earrings

huggie0109(at)yahoo(dot)com

sabrita said...

I like the Willow Branch Necklace. Thank you.

sabrita@juno.com

Dovile said...

I love the Willow Branch necklace

spamscape [at] gmail [dot] com

Abie said...

I love the black Antique Skeleton Key. If I won, I would definitely choose that! It's so cool!

abigail.lee {at} gmail.com

Anonymous said...

I would choose the dragonfly necklace. It's gorgeous!

Sarah
untenuredteacher at yahoo dot com

Kathy Detweiler said...

I love the Dragonfly necklace. It is beautiful!

Memories for Life said...

I love the Purple butterfly garland necklace!
How cool that it is out of acrylic!

memoriesforlifescrapbooks at hotmail dot com

Mercy said...

I really like all three colors of the Rose or the ornate lock is beautiful also..


midwifemom@clearwire.net

Linda Kish said...

I like the La Rose Noire necklace

lkish77123 at gmail dot com

Angie said...

How inventive!!! I really liked the Black Butterfly garland Necklace too!

Thanks
Angie
rennieangie at gmail dot com

aj said...

I like the dragonfly necklace ( :

A_C_E_ at hotmail dot com

avalonne83 said...

Great giveaway!
I like the Ivory Butterfky Garland.

Please count me in. Thanks.

avalonne83 [at] yahoo [dot] it

Melody said...

I like Antique Skeleton Key.

melodyj(at)gmail(dot)com

Chani said...

The Drink Me necklace is my favorite!

Anna said...

black dragonfly pendant... SO beautiful!

Damla said...

I like the Victorian Cameo necklace (Black): http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=21174280

annabell_lee_dk (at) yahoo.com

very married said...

ms(dot)verymarried(at)gmail(dot)com

http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=34597122

i ADORE that!

jasmine said...

i adore the Antique Skeleton Key and would love to win it!

va said...

i like the antique skeleton key necklace . http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=37150180

tumblemumbo at gmail dot com

Lily said...

I love the Ornate Lock pendant!
Lilyhoot@gmail.com

Jennifer Young said...

i love the willow branch earrings!
jennifer
jmt413@gmail.com

Art Kat said...

man I would love
Black butterfly earrings


duhnellecarter [at] yahoo . com
get this giveaway free exposure too at http://byhandgiveaways.com

kisieltruskawkowy said...

I love Black Butterfly Garland necklace

asia19-9[at]o2.pl

Aik said...

I love the Willow branch necklace with silver chain!

aikychien at yahoo dot com

Celeste said...

LOVE the vintage cameo necklace!

contact me at:
celeste@mail4me.com

AmbreRose said...

I think the Willow branch necklace is so simple and pretty. I love the giveaway necklace, that is so lovely. ambrerose(!at)aol.com

Anonymous said...

Fav item Washing line charm bracelet
ipehishere@gmail.com

Lena said...

I like Black Butterfly Garland necklace the most. Really very beautiful :)


Please consider me entered the giveaway!

top.lena at gmail dot com

Ezzy said...

wow i love the Washing line charm bracelet..would definitely choose that if i win !!

itzme(dot)insi(at)gmail(dot)com

Kim L. said...

I love love love the Dragonfly earrings!!!!

kimberly.long at gmail dot com

xoxo

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the giveaway!

I really liked: http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=40565620

The skeleton keys!

:D

Elizabeth Ramirez
metalliz_gunner@hotmail.com

Michelle C said...

I like the dragonfly earrings.
michelle dot lee dot carter at gmail dot com

Anonymous said...

Sooo pretty! I like the La Rose Rouge necklace. Thanks!

shevilkenevil1 at aol dot com

Jo said...

What a GREAT find!! Amazing stuff at her store. I love the Willow Branch Earrings amongst many other things!

bvbabybv at gmail dot com

Clare Tea said...

oooh... there are so many lovelies, I'm just going to have to favorite the shop. If I had to pick one... perhaps the skeleton key? or Like Lace? <3

phrannie said...

i love the Ornate Lock Pendant 8)
phranne[at]yahoo.com

Risya! said...

Hi I'm Risya.
ENTER ME plss~~

I visited the shop. lots of fabs stuff in there!
my favorite would be the Like Lace necklace (http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=44028380).
I'll definitely choose them if I win^^

My Email: Risya271@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

this is absolutely stunning!

Black Butterfly Garland necklace


tantanx29@gmail.com

Katie said...

the drink me necklace is my favourite! i love alice in wonderland related items.

kshuttle@uoguelph.ca

M said...

My fave is definitely the drink me necklace. Loveeee it!

meeeow18 (at) yahoo (dot) com

paintedladyfingers said...

The ornate lock necklace is absolutely beautiful!

berkana[at]fastmail[dot]fm

Anna Moyer said...

I adore this white rose necklace:

http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=21342349

anna(dot)moyer(at)gmail(dot)com

galactictides said...

I lovelovelove the antique skeleton key necklace.

toksweah at gmail dot com

Anonymous said...

Love the dragonfly pendant!
annie--marie@hotmail.com

Jeck said...

I love the Drink Me necklace.

pinkish5325@yahoo.com

Asta said...

I ADORE the Antique Skeleton Key.

Perfection.

eohsbox at gmail dot com

Bria said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I like La Rose Blanche which is quite similar to a necklace worn by Rihanna in the cover of an issue of Seventeen Philippines.

salmoncat2010@yahoo.com

biyagko_barbaru said...

I like the Antique skeleton key. Very elegant one!

grin_mysticmermaid@hotmail.com

Verna Luga said...

I love the black dragonfly pendant...

vlyluga[at]gmail[dot]com

Michelle said...

The Dragonfly pendant in my favorite! Thanks for the chance to win. mrsmchappell at gmail dot com

Maureen said...

Ooooh, I absolutely love the ivory washing line necklace!

mau_miravite(at)yahoo.com

Ashley said...

La Rose Noire is bold and stunning!

ashleyNhotchkiss(at)gmail.com

Bella said...

i absolutely love the
Vintage Cameo Necklace, it is just so VINTAGE and gorgeous! The winner will be lucky to win this necklace... definitely! email: bellathowl(at)gmail(dot)com

missavene said...

This is my favorite: http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=23088846

missavene (at) gmail (dot) com

Kuparstwn said...

I like the Black Dragonfly Earrings!

kuparstwn at gmail dot com

Michelle Frame said...

I love the Dragonfly pendant.
mframe00@yahoo.com

Devon said...

I absolutely LOVE the willow branch necklace! I can't really pull of something too big or bold... but I think the willow branch necklace would be perfect!

thanks for this opportunity!

livingthesmalltownlife(at)gmail(dot)com

Apple said...

I like the washing line necklace, it's just so fun!

applez_55@yahoo.com

Wehaf said...

I love the willow branch earrings; they're so delicate and graceful.

urchiken at gmail dot com

Lyudmila said...

La Rose Rouge is my fav item

lusizova(at)gmail.com

Unknown said...

Hello!
It's hard to choose just one item! :X But I love the Antique Skeleton Key.

aninhax[@]gmail[.]com

I'm spreading the word in my blog's sidebar: http://lets-talk-about-beauty.blogspot.com/

Thanks for this opportunity!

mahaderangusyosera said...

hello there! gosh, fell instantly in love with the willow branch necklace! great collection!

ridgelumingkit@gmail.com --- if im the luckiest one! :)

Raven said...

awesome giveaway

please enter me!

id like the La Rose Noire necklace , its so beautiful!

my email is
raven.luchinski@gmail.com

Nancy said...

I like the Skeleton Key Necklace and the Lace Fan necklace.

Nancy
allibrary (at) aol (dot) com

GattaSiamese said...

Hi!
awesome giveaway!
I like so much Purple butterfly earrings:
http://www.etsy.com/listing/44009094/purple-butterfly-earrings

Hugs from Italy :)

gattasiamese(at)ymail(dot)com

Unknown said...

i love La Rose Rouge. I agree, her shop is fab!

holli_cut3_sparks@hotmail.com

<3

Life's Simple Pleasures said...

I like the dragonfly necklace!

reviewsbyabby at gmail dot com

Ria said...

I love the Willow Branch necklace and the Dragonfly necklace :)
enter me please
freeeedz@yahoo.com

tina reynolds said...

I love the black-butterfly-garland-necklace thanks for the chance to win eaglesforjack@gmail.com

WCA Yash Travel said...

i love the Cute Cameo pendant

enter me please.
black11angel-at-yahoo.com

silverdragon said...

I love the Antique skeleton key (be it necklace or earrings)

silverdragon4084-at-gmail-dot-com

Lu Gaspar said...

Hi!
I like la rose rouge necklace!

lucianita[@]sapo[.]pt

Patrícia Xará said...

Hi!

My favourite item is the snowflake leaf necklace.
pnxara@hotmail.com

Thank you!

Ana Celina said...

I love the Vintage Cameo necklace - it looks like Alice!
ana.celina.araujo at gmail dot com

Unknown said...

My favorite is the dragonfly necklace - gorgeous!

Ana Cris said...

I like the Willow branch necklace.

Tylerpants said...

My fave is the lovely willow branch necklace! tylerpants(at)gmail.com

trixx said...

Love the La Rose Rouge necklace, so simple yet stunning! peanut[at]nyc.rr.com