Thursday, August 6, 2009

Marokel Necklace Review and Giveaway! CLOSED


Asian Double Intrique necklace

A few years ago, I spent a summer living in China. The culture is amazing, with a difficult language and unique sense of art and style. I had a wonderful time living there and exploring the history and the people. When I received my necklace from Marokel, I was transported back to that summer and all the wonderful memories came flooding back.


One thing I remember was how much I loved asian characters and design, and their influence on art and jewelry. This is why I LOVE the necklace from Marokel. It has several characters embedded in the large stone and the silver chain. "Trust" being the main character.


I love having this necklace around my neck because it reminds me to trust myself and believe in myself no matter how my day is going. To the outsider, they may not notice the subtlety of the characters. What they see is an edgy piece of jewelry with two necklaces combined into one.


Mary, the designer behind Marokel, told me she loves being able to see peoples' reactions to her designs. She has always bought jewelry for herself based on the premise that it MUST be unique. She loves finding new techniques and creating new designs. Inspired by shapes and color, Mary buys components she feels are interesting.


When you check out Marokel on Etsy, you will find everything to be interesting and unique. And I'm sure you'll want a piece for yourself, which is why I am very excited to have partnered with Mary for an awesome giveaway!


Mary has generously offered to give one of my readers your choice of item(s) from her shop up to $25! This could get you several items!


How to win:


Visit Marokel on Etsy and tell me what items you will get up to $25.


PLEASE MAKE SURE TO LEAVE YOUR EMAIL TOO!



If you CANNOT wait to win, Mary is offering a 10% discount to all of my readers. All you have to do is send a message to her on Etsy and mention that you found her through Roxy Shops Giveaway.

Winner will have 72 hours to contact me.

Only one entry per person. Duplicates will be deleted. I will use random.org to select the winner.

Contest ends August 20th.

23 comments:

arielle said...

I really love the Ornate Silver bracelet! Its so simple yet very elegant and pretty too. :) She has a lot of beautiful things in her shop!

Daer0n said...

I love the Turquoise Teardrop in Gold necklace, its absolutely beautiful!

daer0n_ at hotmail dot com

Anonymous said...

I like the Double Hearts Necklace, the Ivory Swirl Pendant, and the Peekaboo pyrite pendant. It would be really hard to choose which things I want!

The Giveaway Diva said...

i would get the Ornate Silver Bracelet, the Double Heart Necklace, and Turquoise Teardrop in Gold !!

nicolemarielum @gmail.com

Dani said...

love the Turquoise Teardrop in Gold!!

swtbabylovechick (at)hotmail.com

Shooting Stars Mag said...

oh this is hard. I think I'd have to say the Double Heart Necklace though.

-lauren
lauren51990 AT aol DOT com

Debbie said...

I would get 2 Ivory Swirl Pendants; one for me, and one for my sister!

Debbie: rebbiedeed(at)hotmail(dot)com

Danielle said...

I would get the Bluebird of Happiness necklace, the Shell and Pearl Pendant earrings and the Copper Glass Oval Bracelet. Such awesome pieces!

danielle78@comcast.net

mom2boys said...

I would get the the Gold Rush necklace and earrings and the Falling Leaves Earrings. Thanks!

hottmomma_03(at)yahoo(dot)com

sabrita said...

My favorites are the Gold Bangle Bracelets-one with the brown & gold beads and one with the blue & brown beads. Also, love the Falling Leaves Earrings in gold and the Figure 8 Earrings. Thank you!
sabrita@juno.com

Aux Reves said...

Holy cow, I want everything- it's all so beautiful! But if I had to choose, I would get the Turquoise Teardrop Necklace, the Falling Leaves Earrings, and the Shell and Pearl earrings.

RegistrationMessages@hotmail.com

kate said...

love the Turquoise Teardrop Necklace!!

glittergurl04 (at)hotmail.com

Huguette En said...

Hard choice as everything is so beautiful. I really love the Desert Flats necklace.

athompson said...

i would get the hematite cross and the skullduggery cute cute stuff!!!!!!

thompson_tanda@yahoo.com

printer cartridge supplies said...

The Ornate Silver bracelet really looks great! I love it.... I hope someone can give it to me.

Anonymous said...

[url=http://community.bsu.edu/members/buy+online+Viagra.aspx]no prescription needed Viagra[/url]

[url=http://ceklansi.ru/zhurnal-znakomstv-v-spb.php]журнал знакомств в спб[/url]
[url=http://ceklansi.ru/pesnya-buduschie-blyadi.php]песня будущие бляди[/url]
[url=http://ceklansi.ru/seks-znakomstva-novokuzneck-chat.php]секс знакомства новокузнецк чат[/url]
[url=http://ceklansi.ru/dosug-nnov.php]dosug nnov[/url]
[url=http://ceklansi.ru/znakomstva-org.php]знакомства org[/url]
[url=http://celuyou.ru/znakomstva-dlya-seksa-v-volgograde.php]знакомства для секса в волгограде[/url]
[url=http://celuyou.ru/znakomstva-m.php]знакомства м[/url]
[url=http://celuyou.ru/rabota-intim-salon.php]работа интим салон[/url]
[url=http://celuyou.ru/shluhi-sever.php]шлюхи север[/url]
[url=http://celuyou.ru/ya-hochu-seks-po-telefonu-v-saratove.php]я хочу секс по телефону в саратове[/url]
[url=http://deperovero.ru/znakomstva-dlya-braka.php]знакомства для брака[/url]
[url=http://deperovero.ru/prostitutki-chernigov.php]проститутки чернигов[/url]
[url=http://mx.deperovero.ru/ischu-devushku-dlya-seksa-molodye-let-iz-yaroslavlya.php]ищу девушку для секса молодые лет из ярославля[/url]
[url=http://mx.deperovero.ru/saund-trek-k-teleserialu-seks-v-bolshom-gorode-mr3.php]саунд-трек к телесериалу секс в большом городе мр3[/url]
[url=http://rp.deperovero.ru/sayt-znakomstv-saransk.php]сайт знакомств саранск[/url]
[url=http://rp.deperovero.ru/chat-znakomstv-v-stavropole.php]чат знакомств в ставрополе[/url]
[url=http://ss.deperovero.ru/poznakomitsya-s-tatarkoy.php]познакомиться с татаркой[/url]
[url=http://ss.deperovero.ru/znakomstva-sochi.php]знакомства сочи[/url]
[url=http://tt.deperovero.ru/seks-izmena-blog.php]секс измена blog[/url]
[url=http://tt.deperovero.ru/znakomstva-monamur.php]знакомства монамур[/url]

Anonymous said...

nina ebook download pdf comic http://audiobookscollection.co.uk/Support-Groups-for-Older-People-Who-Have-Been-Abused-Beyond-Existing/p220370/ herr der ringe ebook [url=http://audiobookscollection.co.uk/fr/The-Traveler/p21351/]ebook texter[/url] cissp ebook

Anonymous said...

ebook publishers evaluated http://audiobooksworld.co.uk/it/Executioner-Fission-Fury/p28743/ wayne dyer ebook [url=http://audiobooksworld.co.uk/de/Country/p222755/]phoenician byblos ebook library[/url] 5s ebook
[url=http://audiobooksworld.co.uk/de/Angel/p28895/][img]http://audiobooksworld.co.uk/image/2.gif[/img][/url]

Anonymous said...

[url=http://certifiedpharmacy.co.uk/products/nimotop.htm][img]http://onlinemedistore.com/5.jpg[/img][/url]
perimenopausal progesterone salt lake pharmacy http://certifiedpharmacy.co.uk/products/cialis-soft-tabs.htm how much do pharmacy techs make [url=http://certifiedpharmacy.co.uk/products/zofran.htm]pre pharmacy schooling[/url]
walgreens pharmacy el cajon ca http://certifiedpharmacy.co.uk/products/fosamax.htm on the job training in washington for pharmacy technicians [url=http://certifiedpharmacy.co.uk/products/premarin.htm]premarin[/url]
history of clinical pharmacy http://certifiedpharmacy.co.uk/products/plan-b.htm what are the requirements to become a pharmacy technician [url=http://certifiedpharmacy.co.uk/products/bystolic.htm]canda pharmacy[/url]
pharmacy weight loss cialis silagra cumwithuscom http://certifiedpharmacy.co.uk/products/sumycin.htm pharmacy career plan [url=http://certifiedpharmacy.co.uk/products/noroxin.htm]noroxin[/url]

Anonymous said...

[url=http://certifiedpharmacy.co.uk/products/floxin.htm][img]http://onlinemedistore.com/1.jpg[/img][/url]
funk pharmacy http://certifiedpharmacy.co.uk/categories/erection-packs.htm belleview pharmacy [url=http://certifiedpharmacy.co.uk/products/avodart.htm]macon pharmacy[/url]
accredited pharmacy schools http://certifiedpharmacy.co.uk/products/generic-motrin.htm cheapest online pharmacy [url=http://certifiedpharmacy.co.uk/products/toprol-xl.htm]toprol xl[/url]
doctor of pharmacy advantage http://certifiedpharmacy.co.uk/products/levitra-super-active-plus.htm online pharmacy technician programs [url=http://certifiedpharmacy.co.uk/products/arava.htm]postgraduate degree in clinical pharmacy[/url]
walmart pharmacy generic list http://certifiedpharmacy.co.uk/products/kamasutra-intensity-condoms.htm va medical pharmacy [url=http://certifiedpharmacy.co.uk/products/reminyl.htm]reminyl[/url]

Anonymous said...

[url=http://englandpharmacy.co.uk/products/hytrin.htm][img]http://onlinemedistore.com/8.jpg[/img][/url]
texan plus health insurance pharmacy http://englandpharmacy.co.uk/products/citalopram.htm minneasota board of pharmacy [url=http://englandpharmacy.co.uk/products/cefadroxil.htm]canadian generic pharmacy[/url]
pharmacy cold seal packaging http://englandpharmacy.co.uk/products/lithium-carbonate.htm claritin d href pharmacy net top [url=http://englandpharmacy.co.uk/products/provera.htm]provera[/url]
compounding pharmacy scottsdale http://englandpharmacy.co.uk/products/cefadroxil.htm rite aid pharmacy flu shots [url=http://englandpharmacy.co.uk/products/periactin.htm]the pharmacy channel[/url]
fluconazole online pharmacy http://englandpharmacy.co.uk/products/ed-discount-pack-2.htm any cod payment on line pharmacy [url=http://englandpharmacy.co.uk/products/kamasutra-dotted-condoms.htm]kamasutra dotted condoms[/url]

Anonymous said...

uneducated and college degree dating [url=http://freeinternetdating.info/romantic/romantic-california-getaway]romantic california getaway[/url] black tall single dating
christian ideas on dating http://freeinternetdating.info/brides/plus-size-beach-brides-maid-dress 100 christian dating website
million dollar dating service [url=http://freeinternetdating.info/personals/swingers-personals-vermillion-south-dakota]2010 free american dating sites[/url] miss abigails guide to dating

Anonymous said...

christian singles dating with kids http://loveepicentre.com/map/ how does carbon dating work
free dating site tag [url=http://loveepicentre.com/taketour/]matchmaker dating episode[/url] senoir dating service
instant dating resources [url=http://loveepicentre.com/success_stories/]single flirt dating cesk[/url] michael bay dating meghan fox [url=http://loveepicentre.com/user/sangyan/]sangyan[/url] online dating for boomers