Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Pacific Jewelry Designs Giveaway! CLOSED


I was asked to give a presentation this month on a patient of ours who passed away from the Swine Flu. It's nerve-wracking to give this type of presentation for doctors as the conference can turn into a wicked blame game amongst physicians.

Not only did I want to present the information well, but I wanted to look and feel confident and calm. I don't know how many of you have heard about color symbolism, but each color can represent many qualities. I didn't realize how many until I looked them up.

For my presentation I choose a professional, gray dress that I bought a couple months ago from Banana Republic. It was perfect for the presentation, but definitely required some accessories. I chose simple silver earrings, but needed a great necklace... One that would be tranquil and conservative and show confidence as well.

This beach glass necklace from Pacific Jewelry Designs was perfect for the occasion. Not only did it go well with my outfit, but it definitely calmed my nerves every time I looked in the mirror. The presentation went well and we all learned how to be better physicians.

I must thank Paula, the designer behind Pacific Jewelry Designs, for helping me through the presentation as she was kind enough to send me the necklace to review.

Paula had been designing jewelry for several years. She began simply by making jewelry for herself. Being an artist for several years, inspirations for her designs come from many places. Sometimes it is the beads, mother nature, COLORS, or really anything.

Paula loves her work and would like to share it with one of you as she is offering a giveaway of the same beach glass necklace to one of my readers!

To Enter:
Visit Pacific Jewelry Designs and comment with your favorite item. Be sure to leave your email in the comment as well.

For a second entry, tell me your favorite color and how it makes you feel!

For a third entry, share a link to a contest YOU ARE running on YOUR blog or if multiple contests YOU are running, share the link to your blog! Please do not leave a comment telling me you shared my contest on your blog or are sharing other peoples' contests. It's not a fair entry.

Contest will end January 20, 2010

Contest is open to international entries

BE SURE TO ENTER MY OTHER GIVEAWAYS LISTED IN THE TOP RIGHT!

DISCLAIMER: Paula did NOT pay me to do this review. I want you all to know that *I* approach artists and designers for reviews and giveaways when I find their products online. *I* ask their permission to review their products. Once winner has confirmed, I send winner's info to the sponsor. I am not responsible for delivery of prize thereafter

281 comments:

1 – 200 of 281   Newer›   Newest»
Kristen Laudick said...

I love the STARRY STARRY NIGHT BRACELET.
kristenlaudick at yahoo dot com

Kristen Laudick said...

Blue is my favorite color, it reminds me of the ocean and that makes me happy!
kristenlaudick at yahoo dot com

Kuparstwn said...

I really like the Amethyst Pendant Necklace!

Nicole said...

I love the Snowball Agate necklace.

nicole[dot]mckee08[at]gmail[dot]com

Nicole said...

And currently, my favorite color is yellow.

Hannah said...

I love the snowy agate earrings and also the antique pinsettia earrings...I can see myself wearing those all the time!
The metallica freeform peyote bracelet is also definitely a work of art.liliddick(at)hotmail(dot)com
(Please don't mail me a newsletter or anything like that...)

Hannah said...

Right now, I'm loving the color green. While everything is so dull and grey, it's vibrant and uplifting!

Hannah said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
rubynreba said...

I like the mothers crystal birthstone bangle bracelet.
pbclark(at)netins(dot)net

rubynreba said...

Pink is my favorite color because it makes me feel "girlish"!
pbclark(at)netins(dot)net

Jenn Milt Art said...

My favorite is the Beach Glass earrings!

jrerwin6 at gmail dot com

Jenn Milt Art said...

My favorite color is green because it makes me feel calm!

jrerwin6 at gmail dot com

Unknown said...

I like the NEW!!! Watermelon 3 Piece Set - Necklace and Earrings
US $ 50.00
lynnnjoe@hotmail.com

Unknown said...

my fave color is blue because it calms..
lynnnjoe@hotmail.com

Stacey @ Say Something Stacey said...

This one is actually my favorite, but if I had to pick another then the SWAROVSKI CRYSTAL PUFFY HEART NECKLACE in pink.

saysomethingstacey@gmail.com

Stacey @ Say Something Stacey said...

Pink is my favorite color, it makes me smile and the day brighter.

saysomethingstacey@gmail.com

jasmine said...

i really like the august delight necklace. :)

jasmine said...

my fave colour is teal! my wardrobe makes that quite clear heh.

email in profile

Anonymous said...

I love the Smoky Quartz, Bear Quartz and Green Amethyst Earrings.
e.estt[at]yahoo[dot]com

Camille said...

I really like the vintage brandy earrings :)

cam22190 at gmail

Kalynda said...

One of my favourites is the Swarovski Crystal Puffy Heart Necklace. I think it is so pretty!

kindym1985@hotmail.com

Kalynda said...

oh, hard to pick just one fave colour! I do like pink... I think it is girly and feminine =)

Kris said...

I adore the Leaves Fall Necklace! such a beautiful pendant to wear during the otherwise cold and dreary fall and winter months.

Kris said...

My favorite color is lavender. It's such a soothing color and I always think of the equally soothing scent of lavender whenever I see it.

Amber said...

My favorite item is the Papaya Bracelet because it looks so cheerful and summery!
Thank you for the giveaway :)
hurdler4eva(at)gmail(dot)com

Amber said...

My favorite color is violet because it makes me feel calm.
Thank you for the giveaway :)
hurdler4eva(at)gmail(dot)com

Melanie @ Whimsical Creations said...

Love the Swarovski Crystal Puffy Heart Necklace.

melanieadey at hotmail dot com

Melanie @ Whimsical Creations said...

My favorite color is pink. It makes me happy. =D

melanieadey at hotmail dot com

Caroline said...

I love the Beach Glass Earrings.

design4less@yahoo.com

ACraftyKnitter said...

My favorite is the beach glass necklace, but I don't know if I can pick the contest piece...so if not, I also love the riverdance earrings.

ACraftyKnitter said...

My favorite color is blue, in any shade, from a nice pale blue, to a bright sky blue, to a turquoise, to a deep royal blue, to a nice purple-blue. I don't really know how to say how they make me feel, but I enjoy being surrounded by a sea of different blues.

Erin said...

I love the Serenity bracelet! And the sea glass earrings! Beautiful!

erinpautler{at}gmail{dot}com

Erin said...

My favorite color is blue because it reminds me of my mother (her favorite color is blue too). :)


erinpautler{at}gmail{dot}com

Crafty Q said...

Beach Glass earrings of course!
aimeeq111atyahoo.com

Anonymous said...

What a gorgeous necklace!! My favorite color is pink- I feel romantic and soft- which I need- I have a tendency to be a bit harsh sometimes!

Anonymous said...

Oops I posted about this on my blog too-
http://megardengal.blogspot.com/2010/01/i-went-to-save-image-on-my-computer-and.html

Anonymous said...

I love the Storm Warning Earrings!

picnut1512@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

Pink is my favorite color. I'm surrounded by my sons and husband so Pink makes me feel "girly".

picnut1512@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

Golden Sands bracelet
earthdancedaph@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

Purple has always been my fave color. It makes me happy and I feel centered around the color.

Michelle said...

My favorite item is the Swarovski Crystal Puffy Heart Necklace... very unique and very beautiful! Love it!!

mandm_2002 at hotmail dot com

Michelle said...

My favorite color is green... it can be bright and full of energy and it can also be very calming and relaxing!

mandm_2002 at hotmail dot com

Michele P. said...

my favorite is the Swarovski Crystal Puffy Heart Necklace in the crystal clear aurora borealis stones, because it reflects so many different colors in the light!

micaela6955 at msn dot com

Michele P. said...

my favorite color is blue. It makes me feel calm, tranquil and relaxed. Basically at peace with myself and my surroundings.

micaela6955 at msn dot com

Unknown said...

I love the turquoise nuggets and agate pendant choker!

Mnewton1985(at)aol(dot)com

Unknown said...

My favorite color is royal blue. It matches my eyes!

Mnewton1985(at)aol(dot)com

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jane S. said...

I think the Mother's Birthstone Bracelet in silver is so pretty -- simple, but meaningful as well.

Jane S.
janers41 AT hotmail DOT com

Memories for Life said...

Love this: Purple Crazy Lace Agate Necklace & Earrings Set!!

memoriesforlifescrapbooks(at)hotmail(dot)com

Memories for Life said...

My favorite color is Pink...and it makes me feel Happy :)

memoriesforlifescrapbooks(at)hotmail(dot)com

Silvergirl said...

wow beautiful works I love this one Champagne Stick Pearl Bracelet




silverlilacc at hotmail dot com

Anonymous said...

My favorite color is red, so I love the vintage look deep red coral earrings!


sarahleary88@yahoo.com

Jane S. said...

How could I possibly choose just one favorite color?! I love them all! Color takes my breath away, or relaxes me, or invigorates me. Which one I like at a particular moment depends on my mood.

Jane S.
janers41 at hotmail dot com

Sherlyj said...

I like the Sapphire Nights Bracelet. daydreamsinbubbles(at)hotmail(dot)com

Silvergirl said...

My favorite color is purple..Its so classy and neat for me.




Silverlilacc at hotmail dot com

Sherlyj said...

I actually love the color of that necklace in the picture you have. I think it's sea foam green or something like that. I love oceany colors, especially green. daydreamsinbubbles(at)hotmail(dot)com

Anonymous said...

My favorite color is red. I reminds me of my grandmother who used to wear this one bright red hat everytime she left the house. Now that she is not here with us anymore, the color red reminds me of her, and a bunch of different emotions arise---nostalgic mostly~

sarahleary88@yahoo.com

ktkins said...

I love the Wine Country Bracelet!

orangegirl779@hotmail.com

ktkins said...

My favorite color is orange and it makes me feel happy and unique!

orangegirl779@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

I loved Murano Dice Bracelet its my favourite and also Swarovski Crystal Puffy Heart Necklace
sh.11175@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

My favourite colour light blue
its make me feel inner peace and relax
so soft for eyes

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
K said...

I like the Leaves of Fall Necklace as it is pretty!
busybbee05[at]yahoo[dot]com[dot]au

K said...

I love blue it makes me feel good because it brings out the colour of my eyes :)
busybbee05[at]yahoo[dot]com[dot]au

Bachuchay said...

My favorite item is the mothers crystal birthstone bangle bracelet

huggie0109@yahoo.com

Bachuchay said...

My favorite color is blue because I think it's cool to see and it has a certain serenity =)

huggie0109@yahoo.com

Lee P said...

Wow, what beautiful jewelry! I absolutely adore the Vintaj Amethyst Necklace. Thank you for this very nice giveaway and please count me in.

chinook92 at gmail dot com

Lee P said...

My favorite color is purple. Deep purple is so rich and vibrant and light purple is so delicate and dainty. I love all shades of purple.

chinook92 at gmail dot com

Mary Preston said...

I just adore the Spring Garden Yellow & Lavender Lucite Bracelet.

marypres@gmail.com

Mary Preston said...

Purple is my favorite & it makes me feel calm & in control.

marypres@gmail.com

Allison said...

I love the magical necklace! wow!

allibob1(at)gmail.com

Life's Simple Pleasures said...

Romancing the Stone Bracelet is my fave. Such a cool bracelet!

reviewsbyabby at gmail dot com

Life's Simple Pleasures said...

I love blue! For its naturalness, its calmness, its beauty. It is a relaxing colour too. I need lots of that

reviewsbyabby at gmail dot com

Life's Simple Pleasures said...

I have a few international contests posted on my blog.

www.by-abby.blogspot.com


reviewsbyabby at gmail dot com

Anonymous said...

Turquoise Nuggets and Agate Pendant Choker because i love chokers. The contrast in colour and materials is great too!

shiki6210 at gmail dot com

Anonymous said...

I am a lover of purple. It is so romantic and royal, peaceful one time bold another!

Thanks for another giveaway dear

shiki6210 at gmail dot com

Aik said...

I like the Magical Necklace.

aikychien at yahoo dot com

Aik said...

I love green because it is relaxing.

Magical Necklace - US $ 25.00

Anonymous said...

Lemon Crysoprase is gorgeous! and I love the beach one displayed on the etsy giveaways site too! The indian arrowhead is really cool!
Kitty
nursekitty2001@hotmail.com

FabricFascination said...

I especially like the sea glass earrings that go along with this necklace.

I really like lots of colors, so I can't totally narrow it down to one. I will choose the blue/green/purple combination because it feels dreamy and underwater.

I am having several giveaways this month to celebrate the grand opening of my fabric shop. The batik giveaway ends today, but there will be more:

http://fabricfascination.blogspot.com/

janetfaye said...

I like Smoky Quartz, Bear Quartz and Green Amethyst Earrings.

janetfaye (at) gmail (dot) com

janetfaye said...

I like deep pink and it makes me feel happy!

janetfaye (at) gmail (dot) com

janetfaye said...

The Survivors Club By Ben Sherwood Giveaway - ends 1/13
http://grammyjanetsplace.blogspot.com/2009/12/survivors-club-by-ben-sherwood-giveaway.html


janetfaye (at) gmail (dot) com

Vanessa said...

my favorite item is Purple Crazy Lace Agate Necklace & Earrings Set

ilovevanessasomuch at gmail.com

Vanessa said...

my favorite color is purple because it makes me feel calm

ilovevanessasomuch at gmail.com

h. mcnaron said...

I love the magical necklace.

Maz said...

the beach glass earrings... which I might buy if I win :)

rmaslow a@t yahoo d.ot com

h. mcnaron said...

I like green for growth and nature.

Maz said...

my favorite color is electric blue... it's just so vibrant, I feel you can't sit around when looking at something so energized!

rmaslow a@t yahoo d.ot com

Angie said...

The Papaya Bracelet is so lovely! I think it is my favorite!

Thanks
Angie
rennieangie@gmail.com

Glo said...

I like: Green Coin Shell Necklace

Glo said...

I like blue, because it makes me feel free!

PerfectBlueMoon said...

well besides the beach glass, I adore the turquoise nuggets and agate pendant choker,and the crystal moon earrings!

Anna
perfectbluemoon@gmail[dot]com

PerfectBlueMoon said...

My favourite colour would have to be a greeny teal, it makes me think of the ocean and all the greens and blues on the northern west coast!! Makes me feel calm and excited and at home all at the same time!

Anna
perfectbluemoon@gmail[dot]com

Anonymous said...

I like the PURPLE CRAZY LACE AGATE NECKLACE & EARRINGS SET

Anonymous said...

I like the Lilac. This color bit muted, but not without glamor.

free indeed said...

Love the sophistication and updated look of the Jet Pendant. I so love beach glass and want to do something with the few pieces I have...I'd like to hang in a window somehow, but don't know how to go about that.

free indeed said...

I love aqua and greens together. So calming and peaceful. I am hoping to finish up my sewing room in these colors...I have a great start to it as I painted the walls last spring. Quite a bit of blue, but once I paint the ceiling and trim white it'll tone it down. Will accent with greens...I just love that beachy feel!
freeindeed at myfairpoint dot net

Kathy Detweiler said...

All the pieces are so beautiful but I adore the Berry Season Lampwork, Crystal and Antique Brass Necklace.

kathydetweiler@gmail.com

Kathy Detweiler said...

My favorite color is red. It makes me feel sexy and alive.

debijackson said...

the lampwork pendant necklace is my favorite--it is so neat. jacksond@nhr3.net

debijackson said...

My favorite color is navy-it doesn't make me disappear when I wear it. jacksond@nhr3.net

Sarah O. said...

I love the aqua crystal starburst yoyou bracelet.

slynn41202 at yahoo.com

Sarah O. said...

My favorite color is purple - it makes me happy to see it.

slynn41202 at yahoo.com

jc said...

All items are exquisite, especially the Black Pearl bracelet! Thanks for the giveaway.
yumihamano@gmail.com

jc said...

My favourite color is black, such an elegant color. Thanks for the giveaway.
yumihamano@gmail.com

Gene said...

I really like the Jet black chandelier earrings. I'm not sure if I can wear with my short hair but I love black jewelry.

geneinthebattle[@]gmail.com

Gene said...

Favorite color. I think green is my favorite because it's calming and easy to the eyes. Though I'm partial to black, but that's not a color, right?

geneinthebattle[@]gmail.com

Mandee said...

Green is my favorite color. It reminds me of nature and being outside which makes me happy.
jerzycat99@yahoo.com

Mandee said...

I love the starry starry night bracelet.
jerzycat99@yahoo.com

mindy said...

sapphire nights bracelets thanks, i guess for colors i love all the jewel tones, they are very rich looking thanks minsthins at optonline dot net

409cope said...

I like the Swarovski Crystal Snowflake Necklace the most. cardshark42(at)hotmail(dot)(com

409cope said...

I like pink the most,it makes me feel feminine and pretty. cardshark42(at)hotmail(dot)com

Birdie S. said...

I love the Crazy For Purple Earrings birdson@roadrunner.com

Claire said...

I love the Vintage Brandie Earrings.

thefatesarevicious at yahoo dot com

Birdie S. said...

my fav color is Purple because it makes me feel important when I wear it !!!! birdson@roadrunner.com

Molomatic said...

My favorite would be the WATERMELON 3 PIECE SET - NECKLACE AND EARRINGS. They are beautiful!

molomatic at gmail dot com

Molomatic said...

My favorite color is blue. I find it very soothing. I wear something blue almost every day!

Jessica said...

The new vintage deep red earrings are GORGEOUS!

littlevenicedesigns {at} gmail dot com

Jessica said...

I love red because it makes me feel sassy.

littlevenicedesigns {at} gmail dot com

Aero said...

I love the LEAVES OF FALL NECKLACE

aerolantern@gmail.com

Aero said...

my fave color:blue

it makes me feel calm

Katjamaria said...

Oh no, there are nothing that I wouldn't like... but "Berry Season Lampwork, Crystal and Antique Brass Necklace" has some extra loveliness :)

haltiapolku (at) gmail (dot) com

Katjamaria said...

My favourite color at the moment are dark purple and burgundy. Both of them make me feel mysterious, romantic and girlish.

haltiapolku (at) gmail (dot) como

Sarah said...

I love the Smoky Quartz, Bear Quartz and Green Amethyst Earrings.

arewethereyetla5[at]verizon[dot]net

Sarah said...

My favorite color is green and it makes me feel calm and relaxed.

arewethereyetla5[at]verizon[dot]net

Ronit said...

There's so many great items but I found this one and immediately loved it:
Rutilated Quartz Necklace and Earring Set

As a set, its stunning!

Ronit
internationalgiveaways[at]gmail[dot]com
http://internationalgiveaways.blogspot.com

Ronit said...

My fave color is light blue. It makes me feel relaxed and at peace.

Ronit
internationalgiveaways[at]gmail[dot]com
http://internationalgiveaways.blogspot.com

Ronit said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Nicole D. said...

My favorite is the Swarovski Crystal Puffy Heart Necklace. Thanks!
ndz917[at]yahoo[dot]com

RR said...

I like the Purple Crazy Lace Agate Necklace & Earrings Set. Great stuff!

Anonymous said...

My favorite item is the Swarovski Crystal Puffy Heart Necklace.
ghainskom at yahoo dot com

Anonymous said...

At the moment my favorite color is black. It's easy and I don't have to think about combining colors too much. I guess I just have enough to think about otherwise at the moment...
ghainskom at yahoo dot com

Марго-ша said...

My favorite is the Beach Glass earrings!

Mary said...

I love the Montana Blue earrings.

mamie316(at)sbcglobal(dot)net

Anonymous said...

I love the serenity bracelet!

lankylegslass(at)hotmail(dot)com

Anonymous said...

My favorite color is pink cause it is just so fun and pretty.

lankylegslass(at)hotmail(dot)com

D Q said...

I love the Magical Necklace and the Starry Starry Night Bracelet.
djeanq(at)gmail(dot)com

Damla said...

I like the Magical Necklace. Thanks.

annabell_lee_dk (at) yahoo.com

Damla said...

I love black color and it makes me feel more self confident.

annabell_lee_dk (at) yahoo.com

Laurie said...

Hi! My favorite item is the Swarovski Crystal Puffy Heart Necklace in Red. I think it is beautiful!
Thank you so much!
Laurie
Lmimama8@yahoo.com

Laurie said...

Hi! My favorite color is Aqua. It makes me feel so happy and touches my soul.
Laurie
Lmimama8@yahoo.com

Jennifer said...

I love the River Dance Earrings, they are so pretty!

mattandjen[at]gmail.com

Anonymous said...

My favourite item is the Watermelon 3 Piece Set--gorgeous!
pippirose59 at gmail dot com

Anonymous said...

My favourite colour is deep purple. It makes me feel calm.
:o)
pippirose59 at gmail dot com

PiinkPoodle said...

Entry#1:

My favorite piece from "Pacific Jewelry" is Swarovski Crystal Puffy Heart Necklace (in Rosaline Aurora Borealis).


email: swttie@gmail.com

PiinkPoodle said...

Entry#2:

My favorite Colors are: Yellow, Pink, and Red.

Yellow makes me feel warm inside.
Pink makes me feel feminine.
Red makes me feel loved.


email: swttie@gmail.com

miller lawn service said...

I love the Montana Blues Earrings!

miller lawn service said...

My favorite color is green. It makes me feel happy and alive!

Lindsay said...

i love the 3 piece watermelon set

Lindsay said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Lindsay said...

i love teal! it makes my eyes brighter and i love how cute it makes me feel!

Daer0n said...

I love the Turquoise Nuggets and Agate Pendant Choker!

Nury77 at live dot ca

Daer0n said...

I love turqoise blue, i think it really suits my skin tone and my hair, it just makes me feel good about myself when i wear something that's that color :)

Nury77 at live dot ca

SheilaC said...

I love the Serenity Bracelet!

SheilaC

CathyH said...

I adore the Berry Season Lampwork, Crystal and Antique Brass Necklace, has a victorian style but would look great dressed up or casual.

CathyH said...

Green has always been my favorite color. I think because it reminds me of growth, fresh starts and nature

Kella said...

I love the

Papaya Bracelet

its delicious to look at.

thifasmom@yahoo.co.uk

Kella said...

My favourite colour has to be green, especially the deep earthy greens, I love how it make me feel connected to the earth all natural like.

thifasmom@yahoo.co.uk

Em Sands said...

LOVE the Night and Day necklace. Soo many beautiful pieces...drool...!!
melaniesands[at]yahoo[dot]ca

Em Sands said...

It's funny how my favourite colours have changed over the years. When I was young, it was all about being "out there" - bright purples with clashing red, that sort of thing. Now I seem to be more about "in here" - I like deep rich colours like Espresso or Royal Blue, that make me feel grounded and centered and calm!
Great giveaway - thanks for the chance to participate!
melaniesands[at]yahoo[dot]ca

Em Sands said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ali said...

My favorite are the Montana Blues Earrings, they are so awesome! Thank you for the giveaway, the necklace is very pretty.

gibbylet(at)gmail(dot)com

Linda Kish said...

I like the vert et rouge necklace

lkish77123 at gmail dot com

elaine said...

I love the colors in the Deep In The Forest Necklace and Earrings-gorgeous!

Elaine R
emrosser@shaw.ca

elaine said...

Extra Entry- I love the color cranberry red,the color is great for my fair complexion and I feel more outgoing when wearing this color.

Elaine R
emrosser@shaw.ca

EVA SB said...

My favourite item is the Crazy for Purple Earrings
eva.s.black[@]gmail[.]com

EVA SB said...

My favourite colour is dark purple. It just makes me happy.
eva.s.black[@]gmail[.]com

jennifer57 said...

love the Swarovski Crystal Puffy Heart Necklace

khaski said...

I love the 'Purple Crazy Lace Agate Necklace & Earrings Set' khaski78 at hotmail dot com

khaski said...

My favorite color is red, it makes me feel strong and bold. khaski78 at hotmail dot com

The Dreamer said...

leaves of fall necklace is so pretty

addeviant006 at gmail dot com

Tracey said...

I like the Sea Foam bracelet.
traymona[at]aol.com

Lu Gaspar said...

Hi!
I love the palace opal earrings :)

lucianita[@]sapo[.]pt

Cin Cin's Crafts said...

My favorite item in your shop is the papaya bracelet!! Gorgeous!

cindy_sullivan@hotmail.com

Cin Cin's Crafts said...

My favorite color is Navy blue, to me it is deep and tranquil.

cindy_sullivan@hotmail.com

MaddyRu said...

I love the Snowball Agate earrings! Thanks!

MaddyRu said...

I love a bright Royal blue, makes me feel happy like a sunny day.

jennymartin116 said...

I like the

Arizona Purple Turquoise Bracelet -

jennymartin116 said...

My favorite color is red. I like the warmth and energy I feel when I wear it or am around it

janil said...

I love

Watermelon 3 Piece Set - Necklace and Earrings!
cal_rubies at yahoo dot es

funkycrafter said...

The METALLICA FREEFORM PEYOTE BRACELET is so cool. hillikayathotmaildotcom

funkycrafter said...

my favorite color is hot pink. it makes me happy.
hillikayathotmaildotcom

Cassie M said...

I love the Something Blue - Sterling Silver Anklet!
Cassie
cjm92995@yahoo.com

Janice said...

Lady in Red Bracelet is the best :D

cyalalala@hotmail.com

Janice said...

My favorite color is orange because it's bright and it brings me more courage to face all days with a smile :)

Bare Moose said...

Great giveaway!!!
I love the Mothers Birthstone Bangle bracelet!!!

I am a follower now too :)

Bare Moose said...

I love all colors but if I had to pick one, it would be pink. It feels sweet and delicate.

caronbc said...

Hi,
What great artistic talent. So many beautiful pieces. Tooo many to chose a favourite.
Deep in the Forest would have to be one of the favourite favourites.
Thank you
caron.chester@gmail.com

caronbc said...

Hi,
Up until only recently, when someone asked what my favourite colour was, I would always say I don't really have a favourite as I love all colours for different reasons.
Then I realised how many shades of green were in my bedroom, my lounge, even the towels in my bathroom and how many clothes I had in shades of green!
I love forests. I love spring. I love when the ocean is emerald green. I find washed out greens so soothing and it makes me feel peaceful. <3 (*-*)
Regards
caron.chester@gmail.com

kakihara said...

I love the deep in the forest necklace and earrings set. Happy new Year and thanks for the chance to win.
kakihararocks@gmail.com

AmbreRose said...

The snowball agate necklace is really pretty. I love the pendent, so unique! ambrerose@aol.com

Cabootique said...

I love Snowball Agate Earrings.

carethediva[at]hotmail[dot]com

Cabootique said...

My favorite color is blue, it makes me very calm and happy.

carethediva[at]hotmail[dot]com

Mrs. Cherry Heart said...

I loooove your jewelry....so amazing!
Yes it was very hard to choose a favorite...I love em all!
I'd say because I love hearts the puffy heart necklaces won me over!
Love the red, white and pink!
So if I win surprise me!

My favorite color is pink...its romanyic and warm!

Hugz, Dolly

Michelle Frame said...

I love the Deep in the Forest Necklace with Complimentary Earrings. Very beautiful.
mframe00@yahoo.com

Michelle Frame said...

I love the color green. It always makes me feel happy and alive. I also like it because I have green eyes and when I wear green my eyes really stand out.
mframe00@yahoo.com

bison61 said...

I picked the Amethyst and Aquamarine Earrings

tiramisu392 (at) yahoo.com

jakiesmom said...

i love the montana blues earrings
nannypanpan@sbcglobal.net

«Oldest ‹Older   1 – 200 of 281   Newer› Newest»